Chapter 25

Pete pov:

I was doing my daily training with other bodyguards in the gym.

Arm:" Aii Pete, are you hiding something from us?"
Arm whispered it to me.

Pete:" What do you mean?"

Arm:" You Know I'm a good observer. So don't lie to me."

Pete:" I don't get what you're talking about?"

A:" do you remember that I was the first one who doubted that Porsche and Kinn might be in relationship."

Pete:" So?"

Arm:" I was right. They were. Now you tell me. What's between you and Khun Vegas?"

Did he saw me and Vegas together??

P:" Between Me and Khun Vegas?? I am a bodyguard and he is Khun Kinn's cousin. So he is my Boss too."

Arm:" It doesn't look like that. The stare you and Khun Vegas gave each other is the same stare that Porsche and Khun Kinn used to give ."

Pete :" I don't know what you mean.  Do you mean that I  and Khun Vegas are dating?? How can you even think of it? I am a major family bodyguard. I would never betray them."

A :" When did I say that you are betraying anyone? You are in love. You can trust me Pete .I won't tell anyone about you and Khun Vegas."

P:" There is nothing between us."

I started to avoid him and focus on my workout session.

A:" stop running Pete. You can't lie to me."

Vegas pov:

I was peacefully drinking coffee at my office, when Tawan suddenly barged in.

Tawan:" It was you , right?"
He was fuming with anger.

Vegas:" What do you mean?"

Tawan:" The one who destroyed my data."

V:" No, it wasn't me " i didn't lie though.

Tawan:" Don't lie to me, Vegas. I knew when yesterday you called me, it was really suspicious. I thought that you really want to meet me but now I understand that you called me so that you can delete the evidence."

Vegas:" if you already know everything then I don't think that there is any need to meet each other from now on. Our deal is done then."

Tawan :" Just because you deleted the video doesn't mean that Pete is innocent."

Vegas:" Is there any proof that says he's not?."

Tawan:" Khun Yam will believe me. If you want to save Pete and don't want him to be in danger. Then its better for you to stay away from him."

Vegas:" It's better for you to stay away from me. I am giving you the last chance to leave this country again and never to return back here if you want to save your life."

Tawan:" the one who should leave this country should be Pete, not me."

Vegas:" do you have anything against him?"