Chapter 18 🔞🔞🔞

[* I'll apologise in advance for -------

1)  any grammatical errors as English is not my first language.

2) I'm not good at writing smuts , but still i tried. I hope you like it. *]

_____________________________________________________________

Vegas pov:

I finally proposed him.

P:" Vegas, let's do it."

V:" Huh? What?"

P:" You know what I'm talking about? Let's do it."

I was still analysing what he said when he came near and kissed me. I was surprised , all i felt were his lips sucking mine. I closed my eyes at his touch and kissed him back. I grabbed his waist and hence deepening the kiss. I started biting his lower lip and sucked on it.

P:" Ugh..."

A moan escaped from Pete's mouth.

V:"  You really want to to do it now, at this hour?"

He started unbuttoning his shirt .He looked at me with those eyes full of lust.

Pete:" I missed you."

I kissed him once again. I helped him in removing his shirt. He also helped me in removing my shirt.

V: " I missed you too."

We were back at kissing as we were hungry for each other and went to bed . I made Pete sit on bed. Pete's hands reached to my pants and he opened the button and then went down on his knees. He took out my hard cock out of my briefs and encircled his fingers around my cock.

V: " Pete..? What are...."

I was at loss of words right after pete took my cock in his mouth. He moved his head and swirled his tongue around my cock. His mouth was so warm. Saliva was drooling out from pete mouth. But he didn't stop.

V:" Pe...Pete you're so good at this. Your mouth is so warm. It feels so good."

He didn't stop and continued to suck me off. After few minutes, i felt like i was about to cum.

V:" Pete I'm about to cum."

He wasn't listening to me. I said it again but still he didn't listen. And i released my cum in his mouth. It was so hot to see Pete's mouth filled with my cum.
He swallowed all of it.

I picked him up and then laid him down in bed .I removed his pant and briefs and then planted a kiss on his neck. I made sure to mark his neck. My hands moved down towards his hole and i inserted one finger into it. Pete broke the kiss then.

P:" Vegas..... Slowly na. It's been a long time. I didn't do it. It might hurt."

Pete was nervous. A Smile appeared on my face and then i kissed his forehead.

V:" Don't worry. I'm not gonna hurt you. You'll enjoy it na Pete."

I inserted another finger and then another.
I finger fucked him for about several minutes . After that I grab the condom from the side of the table and adjusted it on my cock. I took a lube and smeared it on his entrance and all over my cock.

V:" Are you ready Pete? I'm going to put it in."

He nodded as yes. I inserted my tip of cock into his entrance and he hinched with pain. I lowered my head and kissed him on his lips and started entering him slowly. Pete placed his hands over my scalp and hugged me tightly. I hid myself in the crook of his neck and started sucking his skin. I pushed it all in. I didn't move. I gave him time to adjust to size of my cock.