Chapter 2

I woke up with a big smile on my face. Today's the day I get this big hulky, bulky thing off my arm. And I can't wait.

I got out of bed and grabbed my towel hanging off the back of my door. Then I made my way to the shower. I hung my towel over the shower curtain and plugged my phone into the speaker I had on my sink counter. Thank God I have my own bathroom, because if I didn't I would probably have to wait for the soothing warm water to run down my tan skin.

After I got my phone set up, I jumped in the shower letting the soothing warm jets from the shower head hit my skin. This is the place where I'm most calm. where I can think and no one can distract me. I jut wish that tho stupid cast could be off my arm then that unexposed skin can get some water as well. But no. It can't. but surely enough after today it will.

When I got out the shower, I quickly dried myself and wrapped my towel around my body and went to change. Since Macy is coming with me to the doctors, we decided on wearing matching outfits. My outfit consist of a white crop top that stops just above my belly button and reads, "I'm not a morning person." Macy's is the same but hers says, "Who's needs a boyfriend when you have wifi+pizza" and black high wasted jean shorts. After I put on my underwear and my bandeau I slip on my high wasted jean shorts and then go to do my hair. I took my hair out of the towel it was wrapped in due to me washing my hair and started to comb out the nots. After I was done untangling my hair I put moose in it so that my waves can be more curly and took two pieces of hair from each side of my face put it in twits and tied it back with my galaxy bow. After I was done with my hair I put my shirt on and headed to Daniel's room so that he can drive Macy and I to the doctors. Oh did I mention he's coming. And guess who else is coming. Yeah. Luke and Jai. They slept over last night. something about wanting to have a guy night. I don't know. And frankly I really don't want to. I really don't have a problem with Jai but Luke I do. I can just tell that today is going to be long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry about the crappy writing I'm just trying to get chapters in here for you guys but I'm just getting caught up in other things. I recently got a new phone. The iPhone 4. I know, I know. So outdated. But I ordered the 6 and when it came in the home button was jammed in. It wasn't working at all. So I sent the phone back and they gave me a new one. The 4, and said that the 6 should come around my birthday. Which is September 19. But I am going camping soon, in June and that means more chapters yeah!