Chapter 6:

"Okay guys I want you to go to the living room for a minute" I say as we enter the house. "Alright, so guys you know we're going to L.A tomorrow, and my grandparents are gonna be there but they're gonna leave. They'll be leaving two days after we get there so you guys will have to learn some Español" I say and they all cheer. Guessing they really want to know. "Okay go change or take a shower. No actually take a shower you all stink. Then come back down. I texted Jax and Macy so your not the only one learning something. Hopefully there won't be a fight though." I said. I can feel the twins staring at me. But I don't know why. "When I get out one of you guys can use my shower." I say running up the stairs.

~Luke's POV~
"Wow." Jai says staring at Bryanna as she was going up the stairs.

"Jai! Stop staring!" Skip said jumping on him and we all joined. We stopped for a minute and just sat there quietly.

"Shh." We heard someone laugh. We looked at each other and got up quietly. It was Jax and Macy. We took out our phones and recorded them.

"Alright, so let me get this straight. Your gonna sit next to me on the plane?" Macy asked.

"Yeah babe. I'm sure Bryanna will be fine." Jax said and kissed her on the lips. We heard footsteps, so we scattered away from the door.

"Hey mate!" Jax said, trying to high five Skip.

"Listen you fuckhead. I'm being nice for my sister. And believe me if I wasn't you'd be dead right now. So I suggest you sit down and shut the hell up. Cause I'm sure as hell ain't your mate." Skip said and left to go take a shower.

"What's his deal?" Jax said sitting next to me and Jai. The boys and I got up and followed Skip up stairs.

~Macy's POV~
"What the hell!" Jax yelled after the boys went upstairs.

"Do you think they know?" I asked him.

"Hopefully not." Jax said. "Let's just forget about it. Yeah?" He said.

"Yeah! Your right." I said still a little worried. Maybe I shouldn't be doing this. But I love Jax and he loves me.

~Daniel's POV~
"Mate. Pft. Who the fuck does he think he is?!" I yelled.

"Skip you need to calm down. Yes we're all angry but he was just trying to be friendly." Beau says. Luke's phone goes off and all our attention goes to him.

"Yeah babe. I'm busy. Of course. Tomorrow. No you can't, we already brought the tickets. Yeah sure, I'll be there in ten." He finished.

"Brittany wants me to go get her. I'll be back." He says

"When are you gonna drop that 64 pack of Crayola crayons?" Jai says.

"When are you gonna realize that you and Bry will be nothing but just friends." Luke replies.

"Luke just go pick up your slut." Beau says. Luke leaves the room and we all sit watching one another come out of the bathroom and another goes in. Soon we're all showered and we're waiting on Luke and the slut he calls a girlfriend in the lounge.

~Bryanna's POV~
"Alright, who's ready to learn some Spanish?!" I yell coming down the stairs.

"Luke's not-" Jai got caught off by the door slamming shut.

"Oi! Don't fucking slams the door!" Skip yells. He always hated that for some reason. But when he does it, it's fine.

"Shut up cunt." I hear a female voice say then laugh. Oh no. What the fuck is the walking Crayola Box doing here. "Eww, Lukey! What is she doing here?!" Brittany says.