Chapter 20

-Bryanna-
I know she is not gonna say what I think she's gonna say.

"I'm... I'm...-"

"You're what?!" Luke yelled getting annoyed.

"I'm pregnant... And you're the father." She says. I look at her then at Luke. I move away from Luke as I look at him.

"Bry I swear to god I used-"

"Congrats guys." I say and head out the kitchen. "Ash." I say, he comes and follows me upstairs. I walk up the stairs as slow as I ever did. I feel dead. I feel like someone ripped my heart out and squeezed it till it popped and every piece went all over the place.

"Bryanna!" Luke yelled. "Bry come here please!" He yelled from the kitchen. I ignored him. I went into my room and sat on my bed. I wasn't crying, I wasn't sad, I was mad, furious. I got up and started throwing things. At first it was pillows, then stuffed animals I had since I was little, then I started throwing hard things till one of them hit my mirror and it smashed into millions of pieces. Ash started barking. I don't understand why I felt like this.

"Bry- Oh my god." Jax said coming in. I didn't look back I just stared at the mirror. I looked at my reflection, that's when I broke down.

"Daniel!" Jax yelled. I heard him leave. I still didn't look back. I started to pick up the glass when the guys came in my room.

"Bryanna!" Skip yelled. I didn't turn around. He tried getting closer but Ash growled at him.

"Bryanna drop the glass." Skip said. I did as told. I looked at my hands and they were bleeding. A lot.

"I-I-I didn't mean to." I cried. "I didn't mean to do anything." I cried.

"Bry come on." Skip said. I got up and hugged him. I cried on his shoulder.

"It hurts, Skip." I said.

"What hurts?" He asked.

"My heart." I said. "It feels like it's crumbling inside of me." I said in his shoulder. He picked me up and took me out of my room. He brought me into his room where all of the guys were.

"Jai." Skip said. I felt him put me down on the bed and Jai put his arms around me.

"Bryanna stop shaking you're okay." Jai said. I didn't even realize I was shaking. I just kept crying. I wasn't sobbing I was just crying.

"James get the first aid kit in my bathroom she cut herself on her hand." Skip said leaving his room.

"What time is it?" I asked trying to stop my shaking so that James can wrap my hand.

"10:00." James said.

"I'm tired." I said looking up at Jai.

"You can lay down up here." Beau said patting the spot next to him. He was sitting against the headboard with a controller in his hand as they were playing FIFA. I crawled over to him when James was done and got under the covers. I laid my head on his chest and put my hand on his stomach. "Ash." I patted my thigh. He came on the bed and put his head on Beau's chest also. He was basically in the middle of us but he was skinny so I could be close to Beau as well. I cuddled with Beau and Ash. I was fighting to keep my eyes open. Eventually I gave in and closed them. Falling into a light sleep.

-Luke-
"Now that she's gone I'm going to tell you the real reason why I came over here." Brittany said as Bryanna had left.

"Are you serious?!" I yelled at her. "Bryanna! Bryanna come back! please!" I yell again.

"Luke, just forget her. She can't give you what I can." Brittany said.

"What? Harpies?" I say. "No thanks."