Chapter 23

-Luke's POV-
We were still driving home and Bryanna kept moving in her sleep. I had put her legs on top of mine so she had room to move. But I was worried because she was moving a little too much.

We had dropped Tyla off at the studio about 10 minutes ago, and I had asked what she was texting Bryanna about and she said that she invited her to the thing that was suppose to be Brittany's challenge. She had also told her to invite the guys. I thanked her and she got in her car and drove away.

Bryanna kept saying things in her sleep which led me to think that she was having a nightmare.

When no one was looking I did pull down her pants and look at her butt, just to see if it was okay, and that I didn't hurt her, but I saw purple and blue hand marks and my heart stopped beating.

I hurt her. I hurt my girlfriend.

"You didn't do it. Officer Taylor did." Bryanna said in her sleep.

I wonder what that was about.

"Was it toward the butt thing?" I asked myself.

No! No! She would've told me. Right?

"Jax?" She said. "Stop! Stop!" She yelled. I had to wake her up. We were still no where near home. Skip was driving so fucking slow.

"Bryanna, Bryanna babe wake up." I said shaking her little.

She opened her eyes in a flash and checked her wrist. She looked up from her wrist and jumped into my arms.

"Luke I'm so sorry I didn't tell you, I promise I won't keep anything again." She said in my shoulder.

"Didn't tell me what?" I asked.

"About my bum." She whispered in my ear.

"You didn't tell me anything about that." I said back in her ear. "It must've been a dream."

"But it felt so real bae." She said looking me in the eye. "It hurt too." She said.

"I know but it's over now, you're safe." I said. I took her legs and put them so she was straddling me. I have to admit it was turning me on. But I couldn't think of that right now. She needed me. And I couldn't think like that at the moment.

After driving for what seemed like hours we finally got home. Bryanna had fallen back asleep on my lap and I have to admit I dosed off a little too.

"I'm gonna take Bry upstairs for a bath." I said carrying her into the house with her legs still wrapped around my torso and my hands cuffed under her butt for protection.

"I think I'll take her." Skip said. "I really don't wanna hear a repeat of this morning."

"We didn't fuck!" I yelled then laughed after.

"What's so funny?" Bry asked as we were laughing.

"Sorry I woke you up babe." I said kissing her cheek.

"It's fine, I wanna go take a shower." She said.

"Great minds think alike." I said back at her.

"Can I walk now?" She said with a giggle.

That giggle drives me crazy.

"No, I like carrying you, I don't know if it's because your so light, or that your so small that I can carry you like a baby." I said.

"Well I'm not a baby. I'm 17. And I'm a senior. So..." She said after rolling her eyes stopping during the middle of it. "Sorry." She said. I looked at her weird and was about to say something when Jai and Beau interrupted us.