Chapter 31

-Bryanna's Pov-

"Alright babe? How's this?" Millie says showing me what she had drawn with my details.

"It's amazing." I said admiring it. It was a dragon. I always admired them and what they symbolized.

"Awesome, what color ink were you thinking? Plain black?" She asks putting it to the side.

"Red." I said tying up my hair in a high bun. "Oh and I want it between my boobs." I said biting my lip.

"Okay, no problem. Do you want to put the nipple covers over yourself or want me to do it?" She asked getting the pads with skin tape around the edges.

"You can, I'm not shy." I laughed to myself and she chuckled.

"Alright tiger." She laughed with me. I took my shirt off and she applied the nipple covers. Just as she finished putting them on and turned around a guy walked in with piercing green eyes.

"Hey Millie," He says, "Tony needs you up front." He says eyeing me up and down.

"Tell him he can come to me, I'm about to start this tattoo." She says getting out the ink and gun.

"He wants your help with those guys." He tries again. I look at Millie not wanting her to leave because I felt comfortable and confident with her doing my tattoo.

"Well, shes with those guys and I don't think she'll feel comfortable with switching people in the middle of this process." She says crossing her arms and raising her eyebrow.

"Fine." He says and huffs as he leaves. Just then James walks in.

"Oh my god Bry, I'm so sorry." He says covering his eyes immediately.

"James it's okay." I laugh. "I'm covered."

He removes his hand from his eyes and I laugh at him.

"Come sit and keep me company." I say pointing to the other rolling chair that Millie wasn't using.

"Alright love, I'm just going to put it in the place you want." She says coming closer to my chest with the stencil of the dragon in blue ink. "You tell me if you want it higher or lower or want to move it to another place okay?" She says handing me the hand mirror.

"It's perfect right there." I said as I handed it back to her.

"Alright." She said grabbing the tattoo gun. "You ready?" She asked turning it on.

"Mmhmm." I said nodding my head and looking at James with a smile on my face.

"Here we go." She says and presses the gun to my chest.

-one hour after-
"Alright babe you're all done." Millie says as she wipes away this foam she had put on my chest.

She hands me the mirror and I stare at it amazed.

"It's beautiful, thank you." I say looking at her.

"No problem love." She says taking her gloves off. "I'll be waiting up front when you're ready to pay." She said walking out.

"Thank you." I said to her as she left. "James?" I said turning to him. He was looking down at his phone.

"Mmm" he hummed back.

"Can I use your flannel?" I asked, pointing to the flannel that was on his back earlier when we left the house but was soon tied around his waist due to the California heat. "I don't want to wear my top, its too fitted and I want it to breathe." I said standing up from the seat.

"Yeah, here." He said untying it from his waist and handing it to me. "I'll leave you to it." He said walking toward the door.

"Thank you." I said as he left.