Chapter 17:

~Luke's POV~
"What's happening?! Why is she closing her eyes?!" I yelled. "Bry! Bryanna!" Then her eyes closed. "I'm gonna fucking kill you!" I yelled to the guy who was on the floor. I jumped on top of him and started punching him. I was getting all my anger out. If it wasn't for Bryanna catching Brittany and me then this wouldn't have happened.

"Luke! Luke stop!" Tyla yelled she pried me off him and pinned me to the wall. "She'll be okay, she's been trough more than this." Tyla said.

"I don't want to lose her." I said beginning to cry. I never thought I would have cried over Bryanna. I guess I like her more than I thought. But I don't know why I still go after more girls. Tyla pulled me into a hug while I cried.

"She's still breathing, we need to get her home." Nash said.

"Forget home! Take her to the hospital! She's unconscious!" I yelled again.

"Her grandmother is a nurse. Trust me, she can help Bryanna." Nash said.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"Her grandmother was a nurse in the war." He said putting Bryanna's cardigan on her. "Hayes call the cops, Matt, Jack, Cam, make sure he doesn't leave this room." He said walking out with Bryanna carrying her bridal style. "If anyone asks she's sleeping." He said. Jai and I nodded as we went through the crowds.

"What happened to Bryanna?!" Skip asked coming outside the car.

"Jackson." Nash said. "We need to take her to her house."

We all go in the car. Jai and I were in the back holding Bryanna along our laps.

"She's bruised." Jai said.

"What do you mean she's bruised?" Beau asked.

"Her face. It's like purple, and her stomach, it's turning purple as well." I said. "Bry stay with us." We pulled outside of her house and we all jumped out.

"Mrs. Rivera!" Nash yelled. "Mr. Rivera!" Nash yelled again.

"Nash sweetie what happened?" Bryanna's grandmother asked.

"It's Bryanna." Nash said.

"Naomi what's- Bryanna." Her grandfather said coming over to me as I was holding Bryanna. He took her from me and walked her to the living room. He laid her on the couch.

"Jose go get my kit up stairs please." Her grandmother said. "What happened?" She asked.

"Jackson. Remember him?" Nash asked. She nodded. "Well she came inside to get her cardigan and then I didn't see her. But I heard her scream. I ran to the direction I heard and didn't see her. I was walking around looking for her when Jai, Matt, Cam, and Jack came up to me. They asked if I heard her scream for us and they said yes. We heard her scream again but this time it was faintly. We ran to the room we heard her in and saw Jackson on top of her. Her face was red and her stomach as well. Her eyes were closing. Jack, Matt and Cam tackled Jackson to the floor to hold him down." Nash finished. "And then she passed out."

"My poor baby." She said. "Nash will you go and get a wet rag, butter and salt?  Warm water for the rag. It'll slow down the bruising." She said. He nodded and went into the kitchen.

"What's the butter and salt for?" Skip asked.

"It's a family healing recipe. If you put butter and salt on a bruise that is starting to form, it'll stop it from getting black and blue." She said. Jose came down after she was explaining.

"Here babe." He said handing her the kit.

"Has she taken any medicine in Australia?" She asked taking out a needle and some clear liquid.