Chapter 12:

"Don't tell your mom I got you ice cream." I told the twins walking through the front door, the guys following closely behind.

"Okay Anna. We won't." Braidon said with Brandon nodding.

"Okay guys let's get you ready for your naps." I said grabbing their hands.

"Luke come with us!" Braidon yelled.

"No! Jai!" Brandon yelled.

"Okay guys I think they both can?" I said looking at them.

"Sure." Jai said.

"Why not." Luke said. They joined us on the stairs.

When we got upstairs I heard something. Moaning. I looked at Jai and Luke to see if they heard it too.

"Umm... Okay guys cover your ears and go into my room for a bath." I said giving Luke and Jai a look as to say 'go check that out.' And I covered my ears so the twins could follow my actions.

-Luke's POV-
"Record it." I said to Jai, we both knew who was making that noise. And we both know what they were doing.

"Let's go." Jai said pressing the record button. I opened the door and what I saw was seriously nasty.

"Ah! Jax! I'm gonna cum." Macy yelled not too loud but just enough for Jai and I to hear.

"Me too baby, just hold on." Jax said thrusting into Macy.

"Ugh! Jax!" Macy said. Then Jax laid next to Macy. We stopped the video there and left the room quietly.

-Bryanna's POV-
"Braidon close your eyes." I told him, him closing his eyes for me to put the shampoo in his hair while Brandon played with the water toys. "Keep your eyes closed okay. You don't want soap in your eyes." I said Braidon shook his head and a smile grew on my face. I love these two boys in front of me. I wasn't too found of my aunt naming Brandon Brandon. I suggested Bailey. But she said Brandon suites him more. Now that he's three I could see why she named him Brandon. He looks like a Brandon. "Brandon your turn." I told him. He mimicked his brothers actions while Braidon played with the toys Brandon had, had previously.

"Anna can we stay in here?" Brandon asked as I was done soaping him up.

"Yeah but not for too long. You don't want to end up like little Welos do you?" I asked. They shook their heads. (Welos= grandfathers. You know how you stay in water to long and your fingers start to wrinkle.)

"My girlfriend wouldn't like that." Braidon said.

"You have a girlfriend?" I asked very surprised. He nodded. "Okay guys I'll give you some time in here." I said getting off the floor and out of my bathroom. I heard Luke and Jai talking when I walked in. They didn't see me yet so I was ease dropping on their conversation.

"Do you think we should show Bry?" Jai asked.

"I don't know. I don't want to hurt her. She's been through a lot." Luke said.

"But what Macy and Jax are doing isn't helping the situation." Jai said looking at his phone.

"We should tell the boys." Luke said getting up and taking Jai's phone leaving Jai on my bed.

He sighed and leaned back laying down.

"What are Jax and Macy doing?" I asked revealing myself. Jai got scared from my voice and jumped up.

"What?" He asked.

"Jai don't play dumb! I heard everything! I want to know what's going on!" I yelled getting angry. I was fighting the urge to go closer to him but some how I was walking closer.