Chapter 26

-Skips POV-

As Luke leaves the room the magcon guys come in with Braidon attached to Cameron's hip.

"Is she here?" Shawn asks.

"Uh, yeah." I stutter, "she's downstairs with Luke."

"Where'd she go? Is she alright?" Carter asks.

"Yeah, she's just a little upset. Her and skip got into it." Beau says.

"Okay, well we're gonna head out. See you guys later." Nash says.

"Bye bud." Cameron says giving Braidon a kiss on the cheek and setting him down on the floor and then he follows the rest of the guys out.

I can't help but to feel like I'm the worst person in the world. The things I said I didn't mean. I just wanted her to understand that when she darts off like that it worries everyone because of the things she's been through. We all try our best to protect her... not that she needs it. But just because she's physically strong doesn't mean that whatever is happening on the inside is okay. I just want her to be safe.

-Luke's POV-

As Bryanna finishes singing a tear falls from her eyes. She takes the headphones off her head and heads toward the door to come out.

"Did you get that?" She says, as she wipes under her eyes in a swift movement, trying to hide the fact that she was crying.

"Yea, I think." I chuckle. Making her laugh the cutest laugh that sounds as beautiful as her voice.

"Okay, let's go upstairs I'm starving." She takes my hand and leads me out the recording room.

As we get upstairs I hear a movie playing.

"Man of steel, we have to hurry up so we can watch. It sounds like the beginning." Bryanna says with so much excitement.

As I watch her run through the door she heads to the kitchen grabbing chips and water and runs past me to the living room where the rest of the guys are and drops herself on the empty couch, putting the hood onto her head as she gets comfortable. I laugh to myself and grab a water for me as I make my way to her.

"It just started," she says as she glances up at me while I sit down next to her, "want some?" She puts the bag of chips in my face looking up at the screen.

"Uhh... I'm okay. Thanks babe." I laugh as I push the bag out my face.

She shrugs her shoulders and puts her hand in the bag making noise and everyone's eyes are on her followed by a shush.

"Sorry." She says as she puts the bag on the floor and reaches for her water.

She takes a sip and closes it and puts it next to the bag. As she comes back up she puts her legs onto mine and cuddles into me. As I wrap my arms around her the doorbell rings and Beau gets up to answer it.

"Thanks." Beau says as he closed the door. "Foods here boys." He says as he brings the food into the kitchen.

"What you guys order?" I ask as they all get up.

"Chinese, Braidon wanted it." Jai says following the guys.

"Where is he?" Bryanna asks.

"Bathroom." He says.

"You want something?" I ask looking down at her.

"Please." She says.

I kiss her on the head and get up to grab us some food.

"Luke, your foods right there and Bry's is on top." Skip said not giving me eye contact.

"Thanks." I said as I grab the food and chopsticks for Bry and a fork for me. We all head out of the kitchen and into the living room where Bryanna was sat with the dogs.