Chapter 21

**The beginning of the video has nothing to do to with the story 😂**

I woke up to my alarm. I can't believe today I'm going to be teaching a dance glass. Tyla and I had a small class while we took dance and everyone got along. So we thought why not start our own little group when we got older and teach kids dance moves too. So that's what we did. But with people our age, girls and guys. The class ranges to 10 and up. But I want to go a little bit younger because a lot of kids are dancing now. But at this moment it's only our age and a little bit younger.

I started to get out of bed when Luke pulled me back. "No." He said gripping tighter and putting his head on my chest. "Your boobs are comfortable." He said.

"Luke, I need to get ready." I said running my hand threw his hair.

"Five more minutes... Please?" He asked.

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes even though I knew he couldn't see me. "Are you guys coming to the class with me today?" I asked.

"Only if you want us to." He says drawing circles on my stomach.

"Good cause I dont want you there." I joked.

"Ouch babe, that hurt," he said then I giggled. "I guess I'll stay home with the guys and have a little bit of fun?" He said looking up at me with his smirk.

"Okay, okay, stop begging, you can come." I said with a fake annoyed face.

"I know you want me there." He said getting on top of me.

"And if I don't?" I played along.

"I'll just have to keep you hostage till you admit it." He said sitting on my stomach.

"Ow, you fat fuck! You hurt!" I laughed. "Stop getting muscles!" I yelled.

"Then how am I suppose to protect you?" He asked.

"Um.. how about you dont?" I laughed. Then the door opened.

"Hey Bry I- ah!!!" Tyla yelled while covering her eyes. "Why are you having morning sex?!" She yelled.

"We're not!" I yelled.

"Then why is Luke shirtless and on top of you with a blanket covering him?" She asked uncovering her eyes.

"Cause we just finsihed." Luke said getting off of me and layin next to me. "Babe you need to give me blowjobs more often." He joked.

"Ahhh!" Tyla yelled.

"Luke stop!" I hit his chest softly. "He's kidding Ty, but what do you want? Why are you here actually?" I asked.

"Our class starts in two hours, and we dont have any dance moves nor snacks for after." She said.

"Tyla! You were suppose to come up with the dance moves!" I yell at her.

"I'm sorry! I forgot!" She yells back.

"oh Dios mío." I said putting my hand over my forehead.

"Don't 'oh my god' me." Tyla said.

"What do you want me to do? Praise that now I have to come up with a dance!?" I yelled. But then it hit me. "Tyla! I got it! I remember I had made up this dance for trying out for the dance team in our school, its a really cool dance that got me captain." I said.

"I didn't know you were captain of the dance team, I thought you were captain of the volleyball team?" Luke asked.

"I am, also captain of the softball, basketball,and cheer." I said. "Luke get the guys, wake them up, tell them to get ready while i take a quick shower, Ty, go to the store and meet us at the dance studio." I said getting out of bed and running to Luke's bathroom.