Chapter 15:

-Bryanna's POV-
"Cameron!" Braidon said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Braidon!" Cameron yelled. He ran over to me and took Braidon out of my arms. I went back to cooking dinner with my grandmother.

"Oh here Bry." Luke said handing me my phone

"Thanks." I said turning on the phone. There was a text from Tyla. "Hey guys? Do you still talk with Tyla?" I asked.

"Wolf?" Carter asked.

"Yea." I said.

"Yeh she actually moved next to me." Matt said playing with Braidon's hands and fingers.

"She texted me." I said plugging my phone into the speaker.

"There's a girl named Tyla that I've been friends with since I was born. I didn't get to say bye to her because she wasn't here when I left." I told the guys.

"And her last name is wolf?" Beau asked.

"Oh no, Bryanna and Tyla both like wolves. We call her wolf Tyla." Cameron said.

"So why don't you call Bry, wolf Bry." Luke asked.

"Doesn't have a ring to it." I said playing a Spanish song.

"I love this song." My grandmother said.

"no estoy contigo no eres conmigo y no me gusta la forma en que se siente." My grandmother and I sang.

"You're cute." Jack said. I blushed. I saw Luke give Jack a glare. But I ignored it.

"So killer-"

"Jose!" My grandmother warned.

"Killer-"

"Jose!" She yelled. Making everyone laugh.

"What's going on in here?" We heard from the door. All our smiles and laughs faded as our attention was turned to Jax and Macy.

"Nothing." I said chopping the lettuce a little too fast. I stopped chopping and threw the knife viciously at the cutting board. "wela es correcto qué yo? -"

"sí ir" she ushered me to leave. I left in a rush after she said I could go. I really didn't want to see either of them let alone be in the same room.

-Beau's POV-
"She asked if she could leave, her grandmother said yea." Cameron told us. We all nodded. It was if Cameron was playing Google Translate. If he wasn't here we all would be using it.

"We should go see if she's okay." Hayes said getting off his chair. "Jax is it?" He asked looking at Jax up and down.

"Yea. Who are you?" He asked with the most annoying look. Everything about him was annoying.

"Don't worry about who I am. Just worry about yourself. Obviously you've already been doing that." He said walking off.

"He's weird." Macy said.

"Or maybe he's just looking out for someone." Jai said leaving. Luke following him. The guys all said something rude to Jax. Not giving hints as to that we know what was going on. Everyone was gone. The only people that were left were Bryanna's grandparents, Braidon, Jax, Macy, and me.

"You should be happy." I said walking over to Jax with my hands in my pockets. Walking at a slow pace. "How does it feel when you're with her?" I asked ushering to Macy.

"With who?" He asked oblivious that I knew. I just walked past him following the guys towards Bryanna's room.

"No! Let me go!" I heard screaming once I got up the stairs. It was coming from my room. I opened the door to see Skip holding Bryanna on the floor. She was crying. Struggling to get out. It was weird how none of us guys could beat Bryanna at wrestling, but when it came to holding her down we suddenly had the strength.