Chapter 29

-Bryanna's pov-

The travel to my old high school was pretty quiet. None of the boys were talking but there was a lot of texting and notifications going off on their phones. I was annoyed by it so I put on my music and brought the volume up high so I couldn't hear the rings.

"Bry!" Skip yelled over my music.

"What?" I asked after turning it down.

"Thank you. I was starting to get a headache." He says rubbing his temple.

"Oh whatever." I said, as I swatted the air in front of me. "The rings from your phone was pissing me off."

I brought the music back up but not as high as it was before. We were in the car for another ten minutes before we got to the school.

"Hey Bry!" I hear someone yell.

I look to the left and see Macy in the passenger seat of Brittany's car.

"Lovely." I said to myself.

"What a bitch." Jai says. I give him a small smile as I turn around to the guys, walking towards the field.

We get to the bottom of the stairs and are met with some football players that go here.

"Bry, don't get mad but-" Skip starts.

"Yeah yeah, hold on a sec I think that's my old coach." I say dropping my things and jogging over to the football players.

*whistle blows*

"Down!" He yells. The boys go down.

*whistle blows*

"Up!" He yells again.

"Coach Simmons?" I say as I got closer.

"Garcia?" He asks with a smile on his face.

I got close to him and pulled him in a hug.

"How are you? It's been too long." I laugh letting him go.

"I'm alright, you know staying healthy. How's my favorite QB? Everything okay, why are you back in town." He says placing his hand on my shoulder.

"I've been pretty good, everyone's fine and healthy, thank you. I'm in Cali for a break, we go back in a month over there. And I'm actually here for a challenge." I say raising my eyebrows.

"Who's dumb enough for that?" He asks laughing.

"Oh please!" I say. "I'm good but I'm no NFL." I say hitting his arm playfully. "This guy I'm kind of seeing has this ex who thinks she can walk over everyone. So I told her to put her energy where her mouth is and she choose to challenge me in sports."

"Really?" He says intrigued.

"Yup." I say looking at the football players, catching the eye of the boys, I give them a small wave and they all smile back at me. "I didn't know the boys were still on the team, when I left it was only Nash and Jack."

"Oh yeah. When you left Nash became QB and Jack became running back. We had spots to fill and I guess they've convinced them. They're really good I don't know why they haven't come out before." He says putting his hands in his pockets after blowing the whistle. "Bring it in!" He yells. I slightly nod to myself impressed by my friends.

"Hey Bry." Jack says giving me a hug on the side and leaving his arm around my neck.

"Hey." I say after the hug.

"Alright boys, please give a very warm bulldog welcome to our infamous QB Bryanna." Coach says clapping and the boys start to clap, barking at the same time. "She's came back to the field for a challenge."