Chapter 8:

"Wake up you lazy fuck." Someone yelled and I felt a big heavy body on top of me.

"What do you want guys?" I asked sitting up in bed.

"Do you know where Luke is?" Jai asked sitting on the bottom of my bed like the others.

"No I don't." I said laying back down and stretching but I hit someone's face.

"Ow!" Someone yelled. And then they sat up in my bed. I didn't know who it was because their face was covered with the blanket.

"Luke?" Beau asked as the blanket fell down from his face.

"What are you doing in my bed?" I asked calmly.

"Do you remember last night? When I asked if I can sleep in here because the guys were snoring so loudly." Luke asked me. Then I got a memory of what happened. We made-out. And he confronted me when I was crying because of the dream I had.

"Oh yeah." I said and looked at he boys. Jai and Skip looked really mad. I don't know why though. I mean we didn't do anything. But kiss. But I'm pretty sure he won't say anything. I know I won't. I looked at my clock 2:50am was the time and I still had to get a shower. "Fuck." I said and raced off my bed and went for the shower. I think I might've hit Luke where the sun doesn't shine.

~Luke's POV~
"So." Beau and James said together.

"What?" I asked trying to figure out why they're looking at me like that.

"Why did you really come in her room last night?" James asked.

"I told you. I came in here because I couldn't sleep. You guys were too loud." I said and the guys looked at me with a look as to say.

'Stop lying'

"And maybe to tell her about Jax." I said quickly.

"Luke!" They all yelled.

"Your not suppose to tell her about him. We all agreed." Jai said looking a little happy from me telling him that I almost told her about Jax.

"Don't worry I didn't. I couldn't do that to her." I said.

"What the fuck happened to you?" Skip asked. "Your never this nice. Not even to us." He finished.

I just sat there looking at anything else but them.

"Do you like Bry?" Jai asked.

"I don't know. Maybe. Yes. No." I said confusing myself of my feelings. Then her bathroom door opened and Bryanna walked out with her hair wet and a towel wrapped around her body that you could see the water droplets on her skin. She looked so hot.

~Jai's POV~
'I can't believe Luke likes Bry. I mean yes I like her too and yes she has a boyfriend but Luke has that thing with Brittany.'

I thought in the back of my head. Then the bathroom door opened and Bryanna walked out with her hair wet and a towel around her body. She looked so hot.

~Bryanna's POV~
I washed my hair with my coconut shampoo and conditioner. Then I washed myself with my coconut soap and I got out of the shower. I forgot to bring another towel for my hair so I left my hair to air dry. You can already see my curls coming in. I wrapped a towel around me after drying myself quickly barely getting all the droplets and left my bathroom.

I went into my underwear drawer and grabbed my bra and matching underwear set which is black lace. And I went into my closet to pick an outfit. Then I heard a cough that scared the shit out of me.

"Oh my fuck I forgot you guys were in here." I said. I could feel my cheeks turning bright red. "Can you guys get out so I can get dressed thanks." I said pushing them out. I picked a black crop top with black high wasted joggers and my all white Nike's. Then I just flattened my hair.