Chapter 11:

-Bryanna's POV-
We got to the park and the guys started mucking around. No one else was there so we had the park to our selfies. I took a couple shots of my surroundings: the street, the football field, the dogs being walked by their owners on the other side of the park. A Husky ran passed catching a frisbee in his mouth. I caught a picture of him in the air. He ran over to me and sat down in front of me with the frisbee in his mouth. I took a picture of him and patted his head. Checking his name collar.

"Hi handsome! What's your name?" I said in the baby voice I used to talk to Ash.

"Brooks. Luke Brooks." I heard Luke say from behind me.

"Very funny Brooks." I said turning to Luke who just kneeled down next to me. I moved his name collar so I can see his name. "Lightning." I read out loud. "Well lighting I hope you have fun with your frisbee." I said laughing. I sent him back with pointing my two fingers at the direction he came. He turned around and ran to his owner. I looked next to me to see Luke smiling at me. "What?" I asked smiling at him. He pulled his phone out and showed me a picture of me petting the dog.

"Cheeky!" I told Luke and pushed him a little. Him falling over from his dramatic personality and me laughing so hard.

"Anna!" Someone yelled. Only two people in the world call me that.

"Braidon! Brandon!" I yelled turning around. The twins running up to me and engulfing me in a tight hug. "How are my favorite twins!" I said.

"Good." They said in unison.

"Hey!" Jai and Luke said. "You said we were your favorite twins!"

"When did I say that?" Braidon and Brandon laughed.

"Anna you look pretty." Brandon said touching my hair and Braidon touching my face.

"I know right." Luke winked at them. The twins laughing. Braidon and Brandon pulled me closer to them.

"Are they twins too?" Braidon asked. I nodded.

"Can we talk to them?" Brandon asked.

"Sure bud." I said. Getting up and the twins wrapping their hands in mine.

"Okay Braidon which one you want?" I asked smiling.

"Him!" He said pointing to Luke.

"I want him! He looks cool." Brandon said pointing to Jai.

"Alright then." I said lifting them up. "Braidon - Luke, Brandon - Jai. I'm going to go get your bags, then we're gonna go to mine." I said handing them over to Luke and Jai.

"Kk Anna." They said. I walked away towards my aunt who was talking to the other guys.

"Yeah there a handful." My aunt said to the boys them laughing. I ushered them to be quiet so I can scare her.

"So are Luke and Jai." James said following with their conversation.

"Mrs. Your car can not be parked there." I said in my best male voice. 

"I'm sorry sir I- Bryanna!" She said turning around and hugging me.

"I missed you so much." I said getting teary.

"Me too babes." She said hugging me tight. "Okay so I feed the twins but they have to take their nap. Your brother has their bags. Braidon's is the hulk."

"My man!" I said pointing to Braidon and Luke who just came over to us.

"And Brandon's the wolf." She finished.

"My other man!" I said to Brandon making him and Braidon laugh.

"Alright boys come with me to get your blankets." She said grabbing their hands after Luke and Jai put them down.