Chapter 18:

I only put Set This World On Fire because the title for the other song is already there.
----------///////////////////----------
-Bryanna's POV-
I took a quick shower not washing my hair as we are going to the beach today. The guys don't know it yet. I quickly put on my bathing suit which consists of a plain black top and bottoms with white lace swimming shorts. I quickly threw on my 5 seconds of summer muscle T-shirt and then grabbed my phone. I took a picture of my swimsuit before I put on my shirt and posted it to Instagram with a witty caption.

bry.vibez: Swimsuit vibez... Goin to the beach!

I know... Such a witty caption Bryanna.

Like my other posts I immediately start to get comments and likes. Good and bad. But I never pay attention to it. I love reading the hate. It makes me laugh. But I love reading the nice comments. They bring an even more bigger smile to my face, if that's even possible.

I went downstairs to see the boys had just finished eating and Nash was gone.

"He went home." Skip said putting the trash in the bin.

"Okay. You guys up for a surprise?" I ask with a smile on my face.

"Sure." They said happy.

"I'm taking you guys out, so go get ready." I said telling them.

They ran upstairs to get ready. I sat on the couch on Instagram going through my feed liking pictures, following fans, following people who have accounts like; funny texts, dream bedrooms, rules of girls, couple quotes, curly hair don't care, etc. I like following stuff like that.

Ash came and sat in my lap. He's a German Shepard and thinks he's a Pomeranian.

"Ash, babe you're like 200 lbs." I laughed petting him. He laid down with his paws on my legs and his chin on top of them. I kept petting him enjoying his company. But I couldn't help to wonder where Wolf was. I remember Wela telling me that she was gonna tell me what happened to him but she never did.

"We're ready Bry!" James yells from the kitchen.

I get up with Ash following me behind and check on the guys.

"How did you know what to wear?" I asked. They were all in their swimming trunks.

"Your grandmother told us last night when you were passed out." Beau laughs. "She's one funny lady." He said laughing again.

"So I guess she told you about meeting my family?" I asked. They all nodded. "Alright then! Off to the beach! Guess I packed your swimming trunks for nothing?" I say grabbing my keys and I chuckled. "Ash! Here boy!" I pat my thighs and he comes.

"Doesn't he need a leash?" Skip asked.

"No, he's a police dog, he listens and he's good with commands." I grab a bag of treats that I had put in a zip lock bag for when I had to bribe him just in case. "Car." I say then snap in the direction of the car. Ash runs to my jeep and sits in front of the door waiting for someone to open it.

"Good dog." Beau says leaving the house. The guys followed him and went to the car. I unlocked the doors and went to Ash to give him a treat.

"Good boy, who's a good boy?" I say in my baby voice. "Climb." I say patting the front seat. He gets in the front seat and I give him another treat.

"Bryanna he's not a puppy." Jai says.

"He is to me." I say giving Ash a kiss on his head.

I went to my seat and started the car. "Who's ready for the beach?" I ask pulling out the driveway.