Chapter 19:

-Luke's POV-
As Bryanna opened the door Spanish music came flowing out. It was so loud. Not loud like our parties but it was close enough. Once Bryanna stepped in a lot of little kids came up and hugged her.

"Bryanna!" They yelled as they hugged her.

"Hello my little munchkins." She said hugging them back. She looks so cute with kids. She'll be a great mother one day. "Guys I'd like you to meet my cousins." Bryanna said. "This is Noelani, but we call her Noli, Jenasis, Aryanna, you guys already met Brandon and Braidon." She finished.

"Hey I'm Luke." I introduced myself. As soon as I did they gave me a hug. How friendly.

"I'm Jai." Jai said, they also have him a hug.

"Beau"

"James."

"Daniel but you can call me Skip." Skip said. They all hugged them but stopped at Daniel.

"Your name is Skip? Why?" Jenasis asked. You can tell she had sass.

"Long story." He said to her.

"We've go time." She said back.

"Jenasis." Bryanna said warningly.

"What? I just want to hear the story." She said putting her hands in the air.

"Where's titi?" Bryanna asked.

"In the kitchen." She said walking away.

"She's extra sassy today." Bryanna said, which made us laugh. "Hey Adi wanna come?" She asked Aryanna and she nodded.

Bryanna picked her up and she put her on her hip. "Come on guys." Bryanna said as she looked back at us.

"Hey titi!" Bryanna said as she went in the kitchen.

"Hey!" She said back. They hugged and Bryanna sat Aryanna on the island as she was talking to her. Probably non sense as she's like 2 or 3.

"Hello boys let me see if I remember." Bryanna's aunt said who's name I learned was Yesenia (pronounced Jess-en-e-ah)

"Okay so you're Beau." Then she hugged him. "You're James." Then she hugged him. "You're Skip who's real name is Daniel." She hugged him and Bryanna laughed. Making me smile towards her.

"Hide your lip ring." Bryanna mouthed and I did. Bryanna gave me a thumbs up. "I wanna see if she knows." She mouthed again and I nodded.

"And the twins." She looked at Jai and I. Jai had taken out his eyebrow ring as we were at the beach earlier and he doesn't like it in when we're at some sort of place with water like a pool or beach. I don't know. Don't ask. I hid my lip ring in my mouth. She stepped closer to us and pointed to me. "You're Jai." She said hugging Jai and it made me smile as she could tell the difference between us. "And your Luke." She hugged me. "Right? I memorized your features but you guys could've done something to trick an old lady like me." She laughed.

"Titi you're 30." Bryanna said grabbing a French fry and popping it in her mouth. Aryanna must have left.

"Okay fine that's not old but I feel like it." Yesenia said and laughed.

"Whatever." Bryanna laughed.

"Boogie!" A man came in as he yelled that and hugged Bryanna from behind.

"Hi tio." She said with no emotion.

"Really? That's all I get?" He said getting out of the hug.

"Nah, I'm just kidding." She said and hugged him. "I missed you." Bryanna mumbles as she hugged him but it was clear.

"I missed you too boogie." He said hugging her tighter. They pulled away and he stared at her. "Is that a lip ring?" He asked.