Chapter 4:

Hey so I thought that Jax, Bryanna's boyfriend would be Jax from Every witch way! Hope you like it!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Bryanna's dream~
"So Bryanna Garcia? Is that Spanish?" Beau asked me.

Today was the day I had met Daniel's friends. And, wow! Can I say they're hilarious!

"Yes, yes it is" I replied.

"So is your mum Spanish too considering her name is Melisa Rivera? And do you speak Spanish?" James ask.

"Oi! You fuckhead of course it does!" Luke shouts at him while coming out of the kitchen and sitting next to me.

"And yes I do speak Spanish James" I replied.

"So, Bryanna. What's your race? Are you like, Hispanic? Latina? Columbian? Puerto Rican?" Luke asks.

"I'm Puerto Rican!" I replied happily.

"So cool! I dig girls like you. you have like that Spanish accent when you speak. You say you don't have one but you do. You have big tits and a big ass as well." He finished speaking I felt so dirty sitting next to him. I felt all eyes on me waiting for my reaction. I clenched my fist in a ball ready to punch him.

I let go of my clenching fits and was about to slap him. When Jai held me back.

"Oh! Feisty! That's also what I like" Luke said then winked at me.

"Jai! Let me go!" I yelled at Jai getting ready to punch his twin square in the face.

"No, Bry. Don't do something you'll regret!" Jai said in my ear. That's when I broke down in tears. I broke out of Jai's grip which wasn't even that tight, from him noticing me crying. Then I walked to the door.

"Bry! Wait!" I heard one of the boys say. But I just ran out.

Luke's P.O.V
"What the fuck Luke! Look what you did!" Beau yelled

"I didn't do anything! Jai was the one holding her!" I yelled trying to defend myself.

"Yeah! I was! Because you were being a dickhead and getting her worked up! If she got mad that easily. I wonder what she's like when she's upset." Jai said.

"She said she runs when she's upset, or listens to music, or takes a shower. she said those are the only things that calm her down." Skip said

"We should go find her. She doesn't know her way around Melbourne. And if something happens to her Luke! I Swear! Your gonna deal with all of us! Including her mum" Beau said to me.

We've been driving for about 2 hours now and haven't seen her. But then at the corner of my eye, when we pass one of our favorite spots in Melbourne. I see her there, knees brought up to her chest, and her head buried in her arms. There's this man coming up behind her,and is looking pretty sketchy. I jump out of the car after telling Beau to stop the car. And see the man about to grab her. But she grabs his hand and flips him to the ground. Wow she's strong. I think I'm falling for her. But I can't be. I'm a player. And I just met her! Right?

Then she starts putting his arm in an arm lock. Wow! I've never seen a girl do that before. then another man comes out and takes her off the man on the ground. And I realize that it's Jacob. The guy who always used to bully me in grade school. and his friend Will. Who use to bully Jai. Will gets up from the floor and spits out the blood from his mouth where Bryanna had punched him. Then he pins her to the wall. I can't really see her because she's small and it's dark but I know these guys and what their capable of. I see one of them raise their hand and slap her with it making her fall to the ground. That's when I got into full out attack mode and start to walk over there. I was waiting until she couldn't fight anymore. Because knowing her for these past 6 hours we all spent together. She's pretty tough. Then I hear a car door slam and all the boys get out and they all look furious. This is going to be fun. When we get closer to them you can hear Bryanna crying in pain from various kicks to the stomach. Pleading for them to stop.