Chapter 5:

James POV
I reached for the door handle and heard talking. "Do you think she'll find out?" I heard someone say. I took out my phone an started to Record them on video.

"She won't trust me. Everything is going to be okay." Jax said looking into Macy's eyes. I can't believe their doing this right in front on her own house.

"Your right. I just need to calm down." Macy said and checked her phone. Jax took his index finger and propped her chin up to kiss her. I can't believe I'm getting this on tape. And I can't wait to tell the boys. I stopped recording and opened the door. They split away real quick and said hi to me.

"Hey mate." Jax said.

"I'm not your mate." I said and walked away into the lounge where the boys and Bryanna were. I looked at them as to say "he's here and he's done something" they nodded and put their attention back to the TV.

"Who was at the door?" Bry asked.

"Me!" Jax said coming into the lounge.

"Hey you!" Bry said getting up and going to give Jax a hug and kiss. If only she knew.

"And me!" Macy said coming and giving Bry a hug.

~Bryanna's POV~
"Alright guys I have something to tell you all!" I said after Jax and Macy put their bags in the mud room. "Remember how I said I would be in charge of where we go for the trip tomorrow." I said excited for where we're going.

"Yeah." Beau said.

"And remember how you all said you wish you were me because I'm from L.A." I said again.

"Shut up!" James yells.

"And also that you all want to go to the states?" I said again and they all yelled.

"Holy fuck we're going to the L.A!" Jai and Luke said at the same time.

"And there's more." I said. They all calmed down. "We're staying in my old house and I know what your probably thinking. Ew why? But trust me. You'll want to once you see it. My grandparents moved in when I moved so they'll be there when we get there. But then their leaving for this cruise their going on." I said.

All the boys got up and attacked me with another hug. Jax and Macy kind of looked at each in a way I haven't see them look at each other before.

"Alright! So... Mean girls?" I asked.

"Yeah that's so fetch!" Beau said in a girly voice.

"Gretchen. Stop trying to make fetch happen. It's not going to happen!" Jai said to Beau, also in a girly voice. I laughed and went to the DVD stack to get the movie and put it in the DVD player.

~Jai's POV~
When she bent over to get the DVD I couldn't help but stare.

"Oi mate. She's mine." Jax said nudging me.

"Yeah okay." I said in a sarcastic voice.

"Hey boys can I speak to you for a minute?" James asked, looking at us.

We all got up and went to James.

~James POV~
We went into Bryanna's room since that was the first room we came upon after coming up the staris.

"What's up?" Beau asked.

"I have something I think you guys should see." I said whipping out my phone. I put the video on and showed them.

"Oh my god." Beau says after the video finishes.

"What were they saying?" Jai said replaying the video and put it to his ear and saying what they were saying in the video back to us.