Chapter 13:

-Luke's POV-
"Hey!" Nash said to the guys who just walked into Beau's room.

"Nash, Hayes." Some Asian guy said.

"Oh hey! You're the Janoskians!" Another said.

"Yeah we are." James said proudly.

"I love you guys. No homo." Another said. Making all of us laugh.

"Guys this is Shawn, Jack G, Jack J, Carter, Cameron, and Matt." Nash said pointing to them.

"I'm Beau, this is Daniel but you can call him Skip, James, Jai, and Luke." Beau introduced us pointing to us like Nash did.

"Time to get to business." Jai said taking out his phone.

"What business?" Carter asked looking at us curiously.

We all looked at each other before the guys nodded at me. Guess I'm telling them.

"We need to show you something and you're not going to like it." I said taking my phone out as well. The others followed mine and Jai's actions. We went one by one showing the pictures and videos we had of Macy and Jax. The guys looked very confused.

"Jax is Bryanna's boyfriend and Macy is her 'best friend' since she came to Australia." Skip answered. "I'm her step brother by the way." He said.

"Oh." They all said in unison. We continued to show them the pictures when my phone got to the video that Jai and I took this morning. Good thing it was on both of our phones so that all eight of them can see it.

"Have you told her this?" Jack G asked looking angry. "Why haven't you told her anything!" He started to yell.

"Jack." Carter said.

"No it's not fucking fair to her! Why the fuck haven't you told her anything?!" He yelled again.

"Jack you need to relax." Nash said touching his shoulder.

"I'm telling her." He said about to walk out.

"Wait!" Skip said.

"We're going to tell her all together." Beau said.

"Alright then let's go, she deserves to know." Cameron said.

"What the fuck!" Bryanna yelled.

"Whatever happens hold her arms down. And maybe her legs." Hayes said walking out.

"Don't mind Jack. Him and Bryanna had some history. I'll tell you about it later." Shawn said following the guys who followed Hayes.  We all followed him downstairs to see a little girl with blonde hair coloring at the table and Bryanna wiping something from the ground. She looked so hot when she bent over.

-Bryanna's POV-
"What the fuck!" I yelled. Ash had thrown up. It was all yellow and icky.

"You okay?" Carter asked as they all came to the kitchen. I stood up straight and looked at them. I felt my  face go red.

"Yeah just Ash threw up." I said going to the garbage can and throwing out the napkin. I then went to the sink and washed my hands. "ir a la jaula." I told Ash. He ran to his cage and layed in it.

"She told Ash to go to his cage." Cameron told the guys. He picked up Spanish form being at my house too much.

"Sky why don't you go upstairs and see the twins." Nash told Skylynn.

"Okay." She said getting up and walking to me. She hugged my legs. I hugged her back. I bent down and kissed her forehead.

"Their in my room." I whispered in her ear. She ran off into the direction of the stairs.