Some Hunter Headcanons

To start off, I figure it would be a great idea to share some headcanons for Hunter. These are mine based off the show's canon and just feeling... please don't judge, but feel free to comment what you think.

What are your headcanons?

Outfit Headcanons:

- Loves Baggy Clothes especially Hoodies.

- Likes to Wear Red, Yellow, Blue, or Black clothing

- Beanies/Boots

- Wears glasses, but hates wearing them, thinks they make him look weird (Dana drew this as some point and is seen in S3E1 credits)

- Doesn't like formal, but will if it's a must

- But if a must, black suit is a go to (Dana's Grom Outfit makes him look like Draco Malfoy and now I simp for him too... HELP!!!)

__________________________________________________

School Headcanons:

- Very interested in Wild Magic

- Bookworm/Nerd, Loves the Library

- Into Potions and Oracle Magic stuff like Barkus since he probably can't do real Magic. He loves overachieving, so he also does Bard Magic with a flute (Saw this in a comic once)

- Teacher's pet, slightly

- Sporty as well

__________________________________________________

Music Headcanons:

- Listens to very depressed music or very hard rock music.

- Options would be (based on what I've heard/listened to): Pink Floyd,   Shinedown (Really into The Sound of Madness and State of my Head),   Nickelback and   Girl in Red (Only Summer depression, Dead Girl in the Pool, I Need to be Alone, I'll Die Anyway, I Wanna be Happy, & Rue)

- Hamilton Fan, big time. He relates to Hamilton on a Personal Level and says Kikimora would be his Aaron Burr counterpart. Also feels you'd be his Eliza.

- Or he'll listen to whatever you feel like

_________________________________________________

Revealing Himself(Name/Mask):

- Within a few weeks of knowing you, he brings up his name because he doesn't like you calling him "The Golden Guard" or "Golden Boy"

- Expect the Mask reveal to be a little bit farther in the future. Once he warms up to you, he knows that you won't find him ugly, but in the back of his mind he still thinks about it

- When he finally does take off the Mask, he tries to hide himself in his cloak hood, but you tell him that it's alright. He's very shy about it...

- The next few times, expect him to wear his mask again... but once he's comfortable again, he'll take it off. Eventually he'll be able to keep it completely off around you.

Might make a Oneshot of the Reveal, idk just yet...

_________________________________________________

Relationship Headcanons:

- He easily gets into liking High 5s (Mostly towards friends tho)

- Not much of a hugger to others due to Belos' neglect... If you give him a hug, his heart will melt and want it to never end! The boy is fudging touch-starved, so give him some love!

- Not into PDA(Public Display of Affection). Prefers kisses and/or cuddles in private, usually. Loves your warm and fuzzy cuddles.

- He loves to cuddle with you while watching Steven Universe and Amphibia but honestly, he doesn't mind if you throw some She-ra in there as well.

- Loves cuddles after any nightmares

- Loves your kisses, especially on his scarred cheek. It makes him melt. Lip kisses aren't given very often by him, so if he gives you one, he's in a very good mood... or just feels it's right. Expect him to try and get you to do at least one "Spiderman Kiss" with his mask on.

- He says he doesn't like to be called "Goldie" but secretly he does

- Pet Names for you: Darling, Love, Sweetheart, Lovely, My Love (You can have him call you other things, but these are the ones I'm particularly fond of. I'm not really a fan of others)

___________________________________________________

Other Headcanons:

- Man's Gamer boy, totally. Loves video games, but if ya got some uno and a few other card/board games that's cool too

- Tells plenty of jokes because he loves to hear you laugh

- He's a Biromantic Asexual

- Cannot cook very well, but tries anyways

- Loves Pancakes, but will NEVER eat them around Flapjack. He's afraid they will scare Flapjack off.

- Flapjack has his own dedicated pocket somewhere.

- Loves animals of all kinds but birds are his favorite

- Supports all people of any race, gender, or sexuality.

- Extreme feminist: so he asks you for your consent, whether it's kisses or hugs. He wants to make sure you're okay with it first.

- Loves action movies, but doesn't mind a cliché rom-com every now and then. He gets slightly nervous and fidgety during them though.

756 Words total. Hope you enjoyed!

Published: 11/20/22