OTP Prompt Generator #1:

Author's Note: Hiiiiiiii! Wasn't fond of my other written ideas so I found a prompt generator! So, there are a few small stories written; all with different scenarios and backgrounds. I hope you enjoy them.

I forgot in the last One-shot: Remember: Hunter loves you lots!

Prompt #1: Unsure

Hunter's POV

Yesterday was such a rough day. The Day of Unity is approaching fast and last night's scandal in Latissa with the Owl Lady's human pet was aching me. After the throne room mess with Belos almost slicing my face, and the Lil' Rascal became my Palisman, Y/n and I slipped into my bedroom and immediately crashed on the bed, using our cloaks as blankets and not even bothering to rid our feet of our ruddy boots.

In the morning, we woke up late. The sun was glaring through the open window and their was a gentle, cool breeze. Y/n was curled up into a ball under my cloak, her toes sticking out slightly. As I raised myself onto my elbow, I felt a sharp sting go through my shoulder. Damn. I guess fighting with Kikimora and then having my girlfriend's head resting on her favorite side of you leaves you sore...

Y/n's body was gently breathing, her chest moving up and down in a smooth motion. Her hair was messy and in front of her gorgeous face. I blush at the sudden closeness, still not used to the feeling. I brush my fingers across her forehead, steadily moving the "wispies" and other strands out of her face. She lightly smiles, leading to me having a deeper blush on my face.

"Mhrm, I should probably get going," I whisper to myself, checking my alarm clock. I shake my head, dismissing it, wanting to spend time with my girl.

I glance back to Y/n's sleeping figure. Her soft skin, long lashes, and glowing lips seem to intrigue me, bringing me closer. My thoughts swarm with an argument.

Should I kiss Y/n?

No Hunter, it's without her permission.

But it's just a wake up kiss, I'm sure she wouldn't mind.

Yes she would, it's invading her space, don't do it.

I'm gonna do it.

Don't you dare!

I'm gonna do it!

Nuh uh!

Absolutely!

I move closer to her, my breath on her lips, our noses touching, then Y/n stirs. I back off a little and her beautiful (e/c) eyes open, staring straight to my ruby ones. My pale skin feels scorching and my cheeks blush darker. "Hunter?" Y/n draws out.

"Yeah?" I question her tone.

Y/n smirks then playfully rolls her eyes. "Well, if you won't I will."

Y/n places her hands on my cheeks and suddenly pulls my face towards hers. "Mmph!" I tense at the random boldness before relaxing into her arms, snaking a hand around her waist. Our lips move in sync before she pulls away with cheekiness written all over her face.

"Good Morning, My Love," Y/n replied, in a warm, morning voice.

"Morning," I answered back, smugly.

Prompt #2: Hotness

3rd person POV

Y/n Clawthorne has trapped Hunter against the wall of the alleyway they were in. Hunter is without his artificial staff to escape. He panics as Y/n starts to draw in closer, her palisman aimed at him. His cloak seems to tighten around his neck and he begins to feel sweat on his brow. His cheeks and ears turn a deep crimson in the shadow she casts on him.

"Pretty cowardly for the Emperor's top guard," Y/n remarks.

"I-Is it hot in here? O-Or is it just me?" Hunter says, stalling for time. He pulled at his cloak so he could swallow properly. It was true, he was feeling extremely heated, especially with the Owl Lady's quite attractive daughter only inches from him.

"It's you," Y/n nonchalantly replied.

"What?" Hunter gasped. He chokes on his words, clearly not thinking straight and reading the answer in the wrong context.

Y/n blushes at her sudden blunt statement, that was taken in a different direction than intended. "What?" She giggles, before straightening up and acting tough again.

"Nothing, nothing," Hunter stutters.

Prompt #3: Stolen Kisses (Aged up Slightly, Just fluff)

Y/n's POV

A few weeks ago, Hunter bought a vanilla and mint flavored Chapstick(my personal favorite) from one of the Bonesborough shops. I've been loving the smell of it and the taste is just immaculate. Hunter is just about to leave for work and he catches me looking at him, putting some on his lips.

"What?" He chuckles.

"Just love your Chapstick, that's all," I laugh.

"Well, you can put some on if you want," He offers, holding the tube out to me.

I stroll over to Hunter, not taking the tiny tube. I raise myself on my tippy toes and peck his lips, wanting another taste.

"What was that for? Not that I'm complaining of course," Hunter inquires with his eyebrow raised.

"More fun." I repeat the action, wrapping my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. Hunter places his hands around my waist, lifting me off the floor and into a warm hug.

"That better?"

"Yes," I say.

He pecks my forehead once more, "Good, I'll see you at Dinner! I love you!"

"I Love you too! Have a good day!" I wave as he flies off to work.

846 words total. Thanks for reading!

Published 3/8/2023