Author's Note: IMPORTANT!

Hiiiiiiiii Everyone! It has been over a month since I've last updated and I'm sincerely sorry. I have multiple "excuses" for as to why and y'all deserve a big explanation!

First, I've been in-person, in school full time now for a little over 2 months as of October 21st. My calculus class has taken a major toll on my extra activities such as my fanfiction writing. Plus I have finally started to apply for colleges (submitted my first application today actually), started my driving lessons on the weekends, and a personal thing I'll mention below. This means I am almost constantly stressed, tired, and out of ideas for Hunter works.

Second, I've thought about this for a while during these past couple months and given the fact that I can't come up with major ideas... I'm Going To Close This Book in November. I've had this book open for almost an entire year and I've gotten over 16k reads and almost 400 votes and I'm very proud of that accomplishment and very happy y'all have enjoyed my Hunter One-shots over that period of time. I thank you all so much for reading.

Thirdly, as I'm planning to close in November, I'm going to send this off with my additional 3-5 Owl House One-shots containing Huntlow and Lumity so I don't have to close 2 books. I AM NOT DELETING THIS BOOK! This will now be yours, but of course do not steal without permission!

Fourthly, during the past month... I GOT A BOYFRIEND! My first boyfriend, his name is Ian. Long story short we both "met" when he toured me around the High School I go to in August before school started. We shared glances and waves but we didn't officially meet until my first and last Homecoming Dance in September. We danced in which he stepped on my toes and broke a nail but we continued chatting and coming back to one another throughout the evening. He and I have been official since the beginning of October 2023. He's training to be in the Navy and is currently the highest ranked student amongst our school's Junior Reserve Officer Training Corp (ROTC). All you guys must know is that he is the sweetest and smartest and funniest and literally the best man I have ever met in my life, even my parents think I genuinely can't do any better.

This is my Boyfriend, he's the One on the Left (>///<)

Anyways, thank you all for reading this book and standing with me through this past year in between all the gaps and hiatus between One-shots

Anyways, thank you all for reading this book and standing with me through this past year in between all the gaps and hiatus between One-shots. Thank you for all the reads, votes, and all your hundreds of comical and beautiful comments that make me smile. I'm not leaving Wattpad so continue to please enjoy the stories. I will be returning to edit the Caline Story soon as it has been months since I edited. I Love You all so much.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

- London

PS: Remember that Hunter, Flapjack, and Waffles love you very much! <3<3<3<3

(Posted October 28th, 2023)