1780...

Author's Note: HIIIIIII! This was OG written back before TTT aired. I'm a big fan of Hamilton and this was when I had my more musical phase. I'm a huge Hamilfan and a big fan of Lin-Manuel Miranda's work. So I had to put this as one of my options for AU Ideas!

Thank you for 3k reads!!! OG younger characters are aged up just for the sake of the Story... I hope you enjoy it!

Hunter's POV

We walked into the Grand Mansion. The first girl I laid eyes on was a tall girl in a fancy emerald green dress, had olive eyes, gold-rimmed glasses and her navy hair in two elegant braids. I go for her as I see Eberwolf go for her, but I push them away. We make great conversation but before I'm ushered away I kiss her hand.

"Yo, if you could marry a sister, you're rich Son," Kikimora whispered to me and Edric.

"Is it a question of 'if' Kiki? Or 'which one?' I ask.

Edric, Kikimora and I all give each other goofy looks and finger guns as a signal that the party was about to begin. "Hey. Hey! Hey. Hey!"

Y/n's POV

Mama Eda was having a big party tonight and I heard many of the great soldiers of the Boiling Isles were coming and I was so excited yet I was also very nervous. Aunty Lilith said to "go find somebody" so here I was. I wasn't actually on a mission to find my future partner, but that's basically what tonight was about.

Willow, my older sister, in a way was already downstairs charming some of the boys. While Luz was just hanging out and dancing to the music. I made my way down the grand staircase and entered the Ballroom and that's where I found him.

Ooh. I do. I do. I do. I do. I do. Hey! Ooh. I do. I do. I do. I do. Boy, you got me Helpless. Look into your eyes and the sky's the limit. I'm helpless! Down for the count and drowning in them.

Willow was twirling me and Luz around like when we were younger girls. We were like princesses! Just going with the flow, but then I split, trying to keep my thoughts together. Willow was approached by Darius meanwhile Luz got to hangout with King.

I have never been the one to try and grab the spotlight. We were at a revel with some rebels on a hot night. Laughing at Willow as she's dazzling the room, then he walked in and my heart went Boom.

I found Willow again, but I kept my eyes on him as we danced around. Trying to catch his eyes from the side of the ballroom. Everybody's dancing and the Bard's have topped the volume. Grind to the rhythm as we wine and dine.

I grabbed Willow closer and whispered to her, "Yo, that one's mine!"

"Ooooh," Willow said as she headed towards the staircase the Handsome Man with dirty blonde hair, was at with Darius.

I get nervous thinking "what's she gonna do?" Willow grabs him by the arm, I'm thinking "I'm through!" But then he looks back at me and suddenly I'm helpless!

Oh, look at those eyes. I look into your eyes and the sky's the limit. I'm helpless. I'm down for the count and I'm drowning in them! Helpless! I'm so into you. I'm so into you. I'm helpless! Down for the count and I'm drowning in them!

I hear him from across the room talking with Willow, "Where are you taking me?"

"I'm about to change your life," I hear Willow explain as they come closer.

"Then please, lead the way," He says. I'm blushing profusely but I try to compose myself. I grasp my dress in my closed fists.

I turn to face him. I'm met with sparkling magenta eyes and a handsome scar across his right side. "Y/n Y/l/n. It's a pleasure to meet you." I curtsy.

"Y/l/n?" He asks.

"My sister!" Willow exclaims.

"Thank you for all your service," I say, twiddling my fingers.

"Hunter Deamonne," He bows and kisses my hand. "And if it takes fighting a war, and protecting the Isles for us to meet, it will have been worth it."

I blush at his comment. So charming.

"I'll leave you to it!" Willow says. I hear the music change, Hunter takes my hand and we begin to dance.

About a week goes by and I'm writing messages to Hunter everyday. He never seizes to write back with exquisite poetry and flowery language. My life has gotten so much better than even Luz and Willow have noticed. I laugh at Willow because wants to see the stuff he writes to me. He's way too sweet!

"I'm just saying, If you really love me, you would share 'em!" Willow said, sarcastically.

"Ha!" I had thrown a pillow in her face, and Luz, from behind her, lunges at me playfully.

About two weeks later, Hunter and Eda were at a tension's head at the dining room table as Hunter asked for her blessing to date me. Common tradition. I was in the living room on the other side stressing. Eda's face is stone-faced with her eyes cross.

Willow, Luz, and I gather together behind the wall, crossing our fingers as I'm dying inside and I'm trying not to cry. Then I see Eda make her way across the room to Hunter. I panic for a second thinking we're through, but then she says, "Be true."

He looked back at me with a shining smile and suddenly I was helpless. I look into your eyes and the sky's the limit. I'm helpless. I'm down for the count and I'm drowning in them!

Hunter's POV

I dance in a way to celebrate and Eda had me a drink before leaving me and Y/n alone to talk things over.

I see Y/n and her sisters give each other a high-five before she makes her way over to me. "Y/n, I don't have an acre of land, or a troop of scouts to command. Maybe I have some fame. But what I definitely have is my honor, a tolerance for pain, a filled heart, and my top notch brain," I explained.

She giggled back with a smile. "It's insane, your family brings out a different side of me. Luz confides in me. Willow tried to take a bite of me, but no stress my love for you is never in doubt," I reassure taking her hands in mine. "We'll get a little place in Bonesbourough and we'll figure it out. I've been without a family since I was a child, I had no parents, Belos was cruel. I grew up buck wild but I'll never forget my childish face that was real. As Long as I'm alive Y/n I swear to Titan you'll never feel that."

3rd Person POV

Over the next year, Hunter and Y/n were having an amazing life together. One day Hunter had finally proposed and they would finally get married. Edric helped Hunter pick out the ring and Y/n and her sister helped pick out a dress and vail. Left and right they were approving foods, drinks, guest lists, & sending out invites to make sure everything was perfect.

Darius made sure the Hunter was dressed in his nice Formal wear, Willow and Luz made sure Y/n makeup wasn't ruined and the vail was straight before heading off.

"My life is gonna be fine cause Y/n's in it!" Hunter exclaimed to himself.

"I look into your eyes and the sky's the limit!" Y/n cried.

Edric as Best Man and Willow as Maid of Honor walked down the Aisle first, then followed Eberwolf and Luz, then King as the flower boy. Hunter stood at the front waiting for his bride and her Mother to make their way.

Eda kissed Y/n's cheek and they said our vows, slipped on each other's rings, and intertwined their hands. "Helpless..." They both say, then they kiss to finally seal their marriage. Thus, they live happily ever after.

The End... But not really...

1,316 Words total... sorry, this wasn't one of my best works.

(Published 2/5/2023)