T H R E E

The loud sound of foot stomps brought Alice back to reality. She blinked and turned her head to see princes enter the hall marching. But that wasn't the worst part.

The Evergirls started screaming and Alice nearly had the feeling of her ears dying. She rolled her eyes and looked over to Sophie, hoping she would act the same - but no. The reader stared at the boys in awe not noticing anything which happend around her.

"What a bunch of losers!" She could hear the boy from earlier say and silently she agreed.

But then not only her ears were about to die - her eyes too. Alice tried hard to not show any reaction as she watched the Everboys 'duelling' each other. If they would fight this way in a real fight, all of them would be dead withing a few moments. Even Alice herself who wasn't the best sword fighter wouldn't have any problems beating them.

To avoid getting eye cancer she looked to Lady Lesso who watched the performance in annoyance. Alice noticed that the dean also didn't seem to be impressed or anything else. If Alice guessed it right she would say that Lesso was trying not to laugh about the boys.

A whistle let Alice take her gaze off the dean.

A boy swung himself off a balcony and into the hall before facing the other Everboys. He shortly told them something - Alice wasn't really paying attention to him - before all of them started to fight.

Shortly after, the boy - whose name was Tedros, Alice knew his name because an Evergirl'd screamed his name before - had beaten all his enemies'.

"Let's see how you do in a real fight, pretty boy!"

Once again, Alice turned her head just to see a cyclop standing up, taking the weapon of wolf guard and facing Tedros. Nearly all the Nevers started to cheer for him - besides Sophie who seemed to be worried about the prince and Alice who shook her head.

Now, Tedros took his sword and both of them started to fight. But it didn't take long and the Ever kind of cheated by using the powers of Excalibur.

But then, the axe of the cyclop started to burn and as per intention Alice looked at Lesso. And well, the finger of the dean slightly glew. A little smile crossed her face before Alice turned back to watch the cyclop and Tedros fighting. And at the moment it seemed that the cyclop would win.

But then Alice noticed that the Never started to loose focus. She nearly could see him loosing the fight.

The cyclop stumbled and fell to the ground. Tedros jumped but before he could cut off the cyclops arm, the Ever moved away.

For a moment there was silence in the room. Everyone looked to the cyclop who stopped two meters in front of Alice.

But nobody noticed the slight golden pupils of Alice.

Alice concentrated and fixed the cyclops body with her eyes. After, she closed her eyes for a moment.

When she opened her eyes, her body stil sat on the bank next to Sophie. But with her mind she had take control over the cyclops body.

She hoisted herself to her feet. The axe still layed next to Tedros which was why she simply took a sword from another wolf guard and pointed it at the prince.

"What? Do you think you can beat me with cheating, little prince?" she asked but it still was the cyclops voice everybody could hear.

She could hear the Nevers starting to cheer again as she moved the massive body of the cyclop into position. Afterwards she smirked at the prince.

"What? Don't you dare to attack me?" Alice asked mockingly while playing with the sword in her hands.

"Look at him, Nevers. First he cheats and then he doesn't dare to attack." She said.

The Nevers whistled at her words.

Alice lifted the sword.

"How do we call someone like him?" She asked, enjoying the power she had over the room. Enjoying the power she had over Tedros. She knew what Evers always used to say. "Nevers attack and Evers defeat."

She was curious if she could make him change his mind.

"Loser!" Some of the Nevers screamed, all of them enjoying the power they had gained over the Evers.

"And someone like you wants to call himself king one day... What a shame."

Alice threw her sword away. She was bored of only standing and not fighting.

A last time she looked Tedros in the eyes.

"Coward." She said before turning her back to him and walking back to where her body was sitting.

She concentrated and started to leave the cyclops body. But before leaving it fully, she heard the Nevers gasping for air and how the cold metall of Excalibur bit into her left side.

Shortly after, she was back in her own body and saw the cyclops collapsing on the floor. Her right hand was pressed against her side and she could feel some blood running over her fingers. Well, she still hadn't mastered the power of changing bodys and that now was the prize.

"Tedros! Come with me!" She heard Professor Dovey scream and saw the dean of the school hedding to Tedros and dragging him out of the hall.

With that, the Nevers also started to leave the hall. Alice left as well.

She almost ran to her room and locked the door.
After that she quickly walked into the bathroom and took out her blouse. She swallowed as she saw her injury.

"Well done, Alice." She told herself sarcastically before she started to tend her wound.

What she didn't noticed was the black raven that watched her through the little window of the bathroom.