Too Attached Part 3 - Haewon Nmixx & Gaeul IVE

Y/n POV

I was practicing alone for our comeback when all of a sudden the practice room door swung open. 

Haewon: Y/N! 

I turned around as the girl stomped over to me.

Haewon: YOU TOLD JYP I BROKE INTO YOUR APPARTMENT? 

Y/n: Yes. 

Haewon: WHY BABY? WHY?

Y/n: Haewon we aren't a couple anymore. 

Haewon: But I need you Y/n and you need me. 

Y/n: That was before I caught you and Jay in a full on make out session.

Haewon: It was a mistake baby I never meant to hurt you. 

Y/n: Well you did an right now I am probably happier than I was when I was with you. 

Haewon: Take that back. 

Y/n: Why should I? 

Haewon: Baby don't make me do something you will regret. 

Y/n: Whatever can you just let me practice? 

Haewon: Can I watch? 

Y/n: No.

Haewon: Fine then. All it means is that you and Gaeul may come into some relationship troubles. 

Y/n: Don't you fucking go near her. 

Haewon: Y/n what have I told you about your tone with me. 

Y/n: Haewon I'm not playing you touch her and I will fucking kill you. 

Haewon: I never said anything about touching her. 

Y/n: I swear to any and every god that I will not let you go near her. 

Haewon: Aw~ Baby its cute how much control you think you have. I will let you practice I need my Y/n to be in perfect condition for his comeback.

She reached up and patted my head before she left the room clearly swaying her hips as she reached the door. She looked back and blew me a kiss before she closed the door and left. I tried to focus on practicing but I couldn't her words lingered in my head I ended up just storming out of the practice room and heading back to my apartment but once I entered I saw them both. 

Haewon: Oh you are back baby perfect. 

Y/n: Haewon what the fuck are you doing. 

Haewon: Well I thought I might as well just get you both hear so we can talk about why I'm perfect for you and she isn't. Now be a good boy and sit with us. Oh and lock the door first. 

I did as she said as I sat opposite her on the sofa. 

Haewon: Come closer baby. 

I complied I don't want her to hurt Gaeul. She grew a smile as she straddled my lap. 

Haewon: Mmm~ Comfy as always. Baby why haven't you wrapped you arms around me? 

Her tone was cold and unloving it wasn't a question that needed an answer to her it was something that I should naturally do. I wrapped my arms around her and once I did she leaned up and placed a kiss on my lips. 

Gaeul: So um Haewon what did you want to talk to us about. 

Haewon: The less you talk the better you have a chance of walking out of here alive. But since you so rudely asked I will get straight to the point. You two will break up and I will make it happen forcibly if I have to. Then me and my Y/n can be together again! 

Gaeul: I don't want to break up with Y/n. 

Haewon: OH IS THAT SO. WELL TOO BAD FOR YOU ITS GOING TO HAPPEN! 

Gaeul: NO ITS NOT! I WAS THERE FOR Y/N! I LOVE Y/N! WHAT DID YOU DO WHEN HE NEEDED SOMEONE? 

I had never seen this side of Gaeul before she was quiet and reserved but now she just exploded for her love for me. 

Haewon: Y/n why can I feel you touching me? Are you that wanting of me? 

Gaeul: Oh you poor girl can't you tell that was over me he stopped realising you existed a minute ago. 

Haewon: Y/n look at me baby I'm right here! 

I felt her grab a hold of my face as she forced me to look at her. 

Haewon: Good boy! It was me right I'm the reason you are hard right it was me not her...

Gaeul: Y/n I love you. 

Y/n: I love you too Gaeul. 

Haewon: BABY WHAT ABOUT ME? YOU LOVE ME RIGHT? 

Gaeul: Get off of him Haewon. 

Haewon: NONONONONONONO! THIS ISN'T HOW IT IS MEANT TO GO! Y/N BELONG TO ME! YOU ARE PART OF ME! WITHOUT YOU I'M NOT COMPLETE! 

Gaeul: Is that how you really feel? 

Haewon: OF COURSE IT IS I WOULDN'T GO AFTER HIM IF I DIDN'T LOVE HIM! 

I felt her tightly grip my shirt as her head was pressed into my chest. 

Gaeul: Y/n can you forgive her for the reason you broke up? 

Y/n: I already have...

Gaeul: Then Haewon I will give you an offer. BUT you will have to agree to certain conditions. 

Haewon: What is it...

Gaeul: I will agree to share Y/n with you. However you one will not be publicly know that you are back together with Y/n. Two you will behave and not cheat. Finally three you are able to please him. 

Haewon: I can do that! Y/n I will be good to you! 

Gaeul: Y/n do you accept her into our relationship? 

Y/n: I-I do...

Haewon looked up at me with a surprised smile as tears of joy began to fall from her eyes.  

Haewon: I love you Y/n! 

Y/n: I love you too Haewon.

Gaeul: Baby lets head to bed and obviously take our girl with us. 

The three of us headed to the apartments bedroom. Once we were inside Gaeul commanded me to lay down and then instructed Haewon to lay on my left before Gaeul herself climbed into the bed before cuddling into my right side. 

Gaeul: I love you Y/n. 

Y/n: I love you Gaeul.

Haewon: Baby~ 

Y/n: I love you too Haewon. 

Haewon: And I love you. 

Gaeul: Alright good now that's sorted lets sleep I'm tired. 

I have never seen Gaeul be dominant before and I have to say it was a welcome change it really made me feel excited. 

Gaeul: Oh and Y/n you better rest up when you wake up you will have two horny girlfriends to deal with.