Eventful Relationship - Minju & Kazuha Le Sserafim

Requested by AetriYolk

Y/n: Min do you mind if I go out with my friends tonight? 

Minju: Of course you can go. Where are you going? 

Y/n: Im not sure I think they just want to hang out at one of their places. 

Minju: Go enjoy yourself I know you wont do anything bad Y/n I trust you. 

Y/n: Ok I love you Min! 

Minju: I love you too Y/n. 

Timeskip

Y/n: So what's the plan?

Bangchan: Omegle and drinks.

Y/n: Really? 

Felix: It will be fun come on.

Y/n: Alright.

As the few of us gathered around Chans computer and began to talk to random people. 

Bangchan: Why are so many girls interested in us? 

Felix: We might find us girlfriends! 

Y/n: I already have Minju I don't need another girl. 

Soon we found a girl who peeked all of our interests as she introduced herself as a Japanese and was called Kazuha. 

Felix: So Kazuha what do you do? 

Kazuha: I own a company.

Bangchan: Shit really do you have time to be here? 

Kazuha: Of course I do. 

After a while of us talking with Kazuha the time came where she had to leave however she didn't leave instantly.

Kazuha: Y/n can I have your socials please. 

Y/n: Yeah sure here. 

She thanked me after I put them in chat before she left for her meeting. 

Bangchan: Oooohh~ 

Felix: Little playboy! 

Y/n: What?

Felix: You have Minju MR lady killer don't mess things up with her. 

Y/n: I won't I will only go as far as friends with Kazuha. 

Bangchan: We I mean if you and Minju break up you can go further than that.

Y/n: Whatever.

Timeskip

It had been a month since I first saw Zuha I had ended up calling and talking to her almost every second of the day. She knew about me and Minju being together she was a little weird about it but returned to normal quickly and suggested that we just text around Minju which I agreed to. Minju trusts me not to hurt her but recently she has seemed a bit suspicious of mine and Zuhas relationship.

Minju: Y/n I finished dinner lets eat. 

Y/n: Coming Min. 

As we ate I kept looking at my phone as Zuha had spoke of plans to head to Korea for business and would extend the trip to meet me in person. I was really happy about getting the chance to meet her that I didn't realise Min speaking to me. 

Minju: Y/n why have be been so distant? Why are you always distracted by your phone? 

*Sniffle* 

Minju: Y/n...do you still...love me...