Crazy over you - Jisoo Blackpink

Requested by AetriYolk

Y/n POV

Director: ALRIGHT THATS A WRAP! GOOD WORK FOR TODAY! 

Y/n: Thank you.

Manager: Y/n the CEO has requested you we need to go. 

Y/n: Ok. 

Once we arrived at the company building I headed up to the CEOs office and knocked before entering. 

Jennie: Ah Y/n you are here! 

Y/n: Why did you want to see me? 

Jennie: Can't I see you when I want to? 

Y/n: Did you really just want to see me?

Jennie: Sadly no tomorrow im heading to an event that has the heads of a lot of companies and their ambassadors attend and I wanted you to join me. I've already cancelled your schedule for tomorrow so you can join me. 

Y/n: Alright where do I need to go?

Jennie: I will collect you from your apartment.  

Timeskip

Once I entered the limo that Jennie had come to collect me in she sat close to me and rested her head on my shoulder.

Y/n: Are you tired? 

Jennie: You are just comfy~ 

Y/n: How far away is the event?

Jennie: Its only an hour away.

Once we arrived at the event me and we entered and eventually split up to talk to other people attending. I was approached by a women who looked around the same age as Jennie.

???: Im Jisoo its nice to meet you Y/n.

Y/n: Its nice to meet you as well Miss Jisoo but how do you know my name?

Jisoo: Why wouldn't I know the name of such a handsome actor?

Y/n: Well thank you for the compliment. Are you an ambassador as well? 

Jisoo: Nope im an owner and in fact that's one of the reasons I came over to you. I want you to join my company not only will I pay for your housing but I will pay you more and I can treat you in ways you aren't getting treated. 

As she said that she closed the distance between us and slowly rubbed my arm. However it didn't last long as Jennie appeared in front of me and protectively kept me behind her. 

Jennie: What do you want with my Y/n? 

Jisoo: Im just trying to sign him.

Jennie: Hes under my company so back off.

Jisoo: Trust me I Y/n I know I can treat you better than this girl.

Jennie: What company are you even from?

Jisoo: I own KJENT what's it to you. 

Jennie: That up and coming company? You can't even think you can afford Y/n. If you even want a chance you will need to pay me a mil.

Jisoo: We will see about that. Y/n baby I will in contact with you to talk about a possible contract mummy will wait for you~ 

Once Jisoo was out of view Jennie turned around to face me.

Jennie: Y/n I don't want you to leave me. 

Y/n: I wasn't planning on. 

Jennie: Good id be really sad if you left me.