Not Again - Ryujin

I can't believe it she is finally out of my life...after so long I finally get to graduate and can get away from her.

Ryujin: Y/n~

I-I guess I was destined to have one last beat down by her.

Ryujin: Come with me.

Y/n: N-No...

She can't here...not with so many people around right?

Ryujin: Y/n don't tell me you forgot our promise~ not on our big day.

That's right...she has that video of me begging her to date me...It was two years ago but she still has it. The thing that has kept me in my place for so long. That fucking confession.

Two years ago

Y/n: I'm really gonna do it today...

Chaeryeong: I mean the two of you already act like a couple. You got this Y/n the six of us can go celebrate afterwards.

I nodded my head and waited. I asked Ryujin at the start of the day to meet me on top of the roof. I would confess there...when the time came I walked to the roof nervous. My hands were sweating, my legs were shaking and when I opened the door I saw her already stood there facing away leaning over the railing. She was beautiful.

Ryujin: Took you long enough~ so what did you wanna ask me?

Y/n: R-Ryu...we have been friends for a while right?

Ryujin: Mhm like a year or two...or is it three?

Y/n: Well...o-over the years I-I have um...

Ryujin: Beg.

What? Did I just miss hear her?

Y/n: I have really enjoyed spending t-time with you and-

Ryujin: Drop to your knees and beg like a good little dog.

Y/n: R-Ryujin what?

Ryujin: You heard me. You want my love beg for it like the filthy dog you are Y/n.

I don't know why but legs gave up. I was on my knees looking up at her and saw her recording everything on her phone.

Ryujin: Now what were you asking me dumb dog?

Y/n: W-Will you g-go out with me...

Ryujin: Why would I? You are so good at listening and getting me what I want. Remeber all the times I asked you to grab me a drink or get me lunch. I was training you.

Y/n: W-Why..?

Ryujin: Because you are a fucking dog to me. A loyal mutt. I flirted with you a little bit of course but now. You are all mine whenever I ask you something you better come get me it. Or this video might just leak everywhere. Understood?

Y/n: Y-Yes...

Was I a pussy...yes. Why? Because Ryujin was the person that helped me get away from my bullies the only person that gave me courage...

Present time

She took me up to the roof where she walked out ahead of me before turning around.

Ryujin: This spot is quite memorable right dog?

Over the two years she had made me experience hell. The truth was that Ryujin could easily be called a thug behind the kind facade she had...I was just the one unlucky enough to discover this.

Y/n: Y-Yes...

The two years led to me smuggling things into the school for her, getting beaten for her...she even made me a watch guard while she smoked...I hated every moment of the two years. I wanted to leave now...