Influencer - Seola WJSN

Y/n POV 

I couldn't help but keep looking at her pictures she's an angel. 

Felix: Y/n help! 

I looked up from my phone to realise there were a lot more customers inside and since it was Just me and Felix working he had fallen behind. We manged to catch up to the orders and things calmed down until a small group of girls walked in. I went over and took their orders but got stuck at the last girls order. 

???: I want a...

She ordered that quickly and with so many things I got some of it but not all of it.

Y/n: S-Sorry can you repeat that? 

???: *Sigh* Really? 

Y/n: Please...

???: Fine. 

She repeated the order and I managed to get it this time.

Y/n: Thank you. Name please. 

???: Seola. 

Y/n: Thank you Miss Seola. 

I took my time making her drink while Felix made the others he managed to finish the other four drinks before me and came over to help me. 

Felix: This order is so fucked up. 

Y/n: It sounds good but Its so difficult.

Felix: I get you. I never want to see this ordered again. 

Y/n: Same. 

Once I finished I handed it to Seola who gave me a small smile before leaving. That was the first time I looked at her and because of that I only just realised who she was.

Y/n: That Seola was...

Felix: You ok? 

Y/n: Seola...

Felix: Huh? 

Since that day she kept showing up at the same time every day and ordered the same thing. Each time she seemed to get friendlier. 

Seola: How are you today Y/n? 

Y/n: Im good thank you for asking Miss Seola. 

Seola: Come on now we have seen each other enough just call me noona.

Y/n: Alright well enjoy your day noona. 

Seola: I will now. 

Seola POV

I wasn't able to visit Y/n yesterday stupid schedules. But today I walked in to the café with a smile hoping to see him again. But to say I was disappointed was an understatement. 

Seola: Hey where is Y/n? 

Felix: He isn't well so hes not here.

Seola: What's wrong with him? 

Felix: He's just got a bad cold. Will probably be back in a couple of days.

Seola: I know this will sound strange but do you know his address? 

Felix: I've seen the two of you talking. Strange for a girl to take attention to him. 

Seola: Well its hard not to. Even my friends were interested. 

Felix: All right. Are you gonna have the stupid drink you normally order? 

Seola: And Y/ns favourite. 

Felix: Alright. I'll write his address on a napkin for you as well.

Seola: Thank you.

Once I collected the two drinks I read the address written on the napkin I made my way over to find an apartment building. I rang the buzzer for his apartment and heard his groggy voice not soon after.