⋆。˚☽。⋆

Hi,
I miss you all sm ♡

First of all, this is just a reunion story that came about when I wanted to write the evolution of the young and dumb vmin into the adult and brave vmin.

- I feel a little nervous about this universe.. That's why I've prepared a few episodes, gonna try to publish them once or twice a week.

I will decide whether to continue writing based on the interest it receives. So, if you've come across this story somewhere, please know that your thoughts mean a lot to me and don't hesitate to share them.

- The episodes won't be very long, probably the story as well, but I'm not sure, maybe it will be more than I expected.

If I need to tell you a few things you need to know about the story:
•They all met in high school (Seokjin failed the class for a year so they could study at the same time because I wanted it that way<3)
•Only Jungkook is still in college, senior year.
•Jimin had been away from the country for about three years.
•Except for Yoongi, Tae (they're running an art cafe) and Jimin (he's a professional dancer), the boys are not sure what to do with their lives. They just want to find the things they love, we'll see what they'll find together.
•I will try to explain their relationship without going into too much detail about their lives.
It's gonna be kinda slow burn<3

That's all I have to say for now.
I hope you loooove and support us! 💌