41 days

'Flowers look beautiful on you

'Flowers look beautiful on you.'

As Jimin lingers his gaze from the road to the driver's seat and the flower he twirls between his fingers, he thinks only of these words he heard from Taehyung.

At the end of their night of camping, Taehyung tucked a flower behind Jimin's ear before heading to his tent with Hoseok and Seokjin.

And this morning, as they got into the car, another one of the same flower had taken its place in his hair again.

Jimin didn't know the name of the flower, he'd want to find out later, but right now all that mattered to him was that it looks beautiful on him, and as he heard that, the flower was tucked behind his ear. Taehyung had done it.

Taehyung tries to focus on the road as he drives the car towards the city, but he is not helped by Jimin, who sits sprawled out in the seat next to him, twirling the flower given to him between his sweet fingers without ever getting bored.

"What's going on with these two?"

Yoongi speaks, looking at Jungkook who's sitting next to him in the back seat, playing a game on his phone.

"What?" Jungkook blinks and looks up, the two of them turning towards the front at the same time.

Taehyung and Jimin didn't seem bothered at all, even though Yoongi's voice was quite loud.

"I say, why do these two keep grinning like idiots and getting on my nerves?"

Jungkook locks his phone and folds his arms across his chest.

"Go easy on them," he says, a smile on his face indicating that he sees what Yoongi is trying to do, "If you kissed after all these years, you would be like this too."

As Jimin turned around in surprise, Taehyung had only looked to the road by giving them a murderous glance from the rearview mirror.

"What are you talking about?"

Jungkook sticks his tongue out at him and leans towards Yoongi, "Lie or true? Haven't you kissed?"

"Kook!" Jimin calls out.

"True." Taehyung says.

Jimin turns to him, twice as surprised as he is looking at Jungkook.

"Tae?!"

"What? They got it anyway."

"Yeah, we had to, because you didn't tell us anything."

"What were we supposed to tell?" Jimin turns back to front, a little embarrassed, "It just- happened."

"I want to ask you something," Jungkook pokes his head out from between the two front seats, "We always thought you guys make out when you're alone. Have you really never kissed before?"