40 days

"They did what?!"

"They did what?!"

Jungkook covers Yoongi's mouth with one hand while waving the other hastily in the air, "Keep it down!"

He then approaches him and whispers with a mischievous smile, "They kissed."

Yoongi froze in Jungkook's kitchen with a knife covered in peanut butter in his hand.

The first day they found the weather a little warm, they had planned a camping trip. And the others were waiting inside for two of them to prepare some snacks for it and arguing loudly about last night's national match.

Jungkook sighs, unable to believe how he hadn't blurted out for four days about the news he had just whispered to Yoongi.

Yoongi grabs the hand placed in his mouth and lowers it mechanically, unable to stop his eyes from blinking.

"When did this happen?"

"The night they went to get drinks and didn't come back."

"How do you know, did Jimin tell you?"

"Technically, no, he didn't," Jungkook unwittingly plays with his fingers while his hand is still in Yoongi's, "But I hinted, and he didn't deny it."

Yoongi runs his tongue in his cheeks, thinking, "When Jimin take over for me two days ago, it didn't look like they were going to kill each other, they even joked and laughed. So that's why-"

"Will it take much longer?"

They both startle, when Jungkook turns to Taehyung standing at the door, he shakes his hand quickly as if they were catched in the act, "No, no, we're coming in a moment."

Taehyung looks at them with his wide eyes, "Are you okay?"

Yoongi stabs his knife on the board on which he had just cut bread, without taking his eyes off Taehyung, "I haven't been any better."

Taehyung mutters, "O-kay," with no idea, and heads back towards the living room with his lips falling as he questions.

As he walks, the sound of the door closing slows down his steps. He turns and watches Jimin, who comes out of his room and approaches him, trying to untie the cable knot of his earphones in his hand.

"Remind me to give you an airpods for your birthday."

Jimin looks up, rolls his eyes when he sees Tae, "Said, the person with the oldest soul I know."

Taehyung takes a step towards Jimin when he reached next to him, Jimin takes a reflexive step back and the next thing he knows, his back is against the wall.

Taehyung leans towards him, "Isn't that one of the things you like about me?"

Jimin lifts his eyes to his, "When did you become a clever dick?"

Taehyung smiles, big and warm, unaware that he's making Jimin's heart beat.

"Does knowing you make me a clever dick?"