50 days

Jimin was a little stressed

After so many unlucky interviews, he is now very nervous about workplaces. Even if it's one of his best friends.

The idea hadn't even crossed his mind until Hoseok offered him a job, out of all the schools that wanted to work with him. Now, however, his thoughts were screaming that this should have been his first choice.

"Can I have a seat?"

When Jimin looks up from the papers he is fiddling with, he can't hide his surprise as he stares at the woman standing over him with two coffees in her hand.

A quick glance into the waiting room was enough for him to realize that the two of them were alone, and he quickly pulls himself together and nods.

"Sure."

Sodam sits down next to him with her usual charming smile and hands him one of the coffees, which Jimin accepts without question and thanks her with a small nod.

No matter how old she is, Sodam still looks as beautiful and elegant as the day they first met. Jimin knew from the first moment he saw her that she had an aura that would never lose its vitality.

"I wanted to see you when I saw you had a meeting in Hoseok's program." Sodam says, straight and open, as always.

"Are you working with him?" Jimin asks, trying not to make his continued bewilderment too obvious.

"We wanted to start this school together, actually," she begins to explain, "Then I, you know, had some pregnancy stuff and couldn't really support him. Now I'm having less trouble with my daughter, Blue, and been here for a while."

"They didn't mention about it."

Sodam smiles at him, "Probably because they thought you wouldn't like the idea."

Jimin is a little silent at first, but the torture of his lower lip with his teeth doesn't last long, thankfully.

"I don't have any problem with you, you know?"

Sodam listened to these words with sparkling eyes.

"Then.. Is it okay if I tell you that I miss you like hell?"

Perhaps one of the hardest things for Sodam to do was to speak sentences of affection, but since this was his old and dearest friend, she didn't hesitate to be honest.

Jimin smiles sincerely, far from the anger and jealousy of his younger self.

"If you promise not to put me off with just a coffee, yes, it's okay."

Sodam laughs, her laughter costs her a drop that escapes her eye, but she continues to laugh as she quickly wipes it away, "I promise, there's too much I want to share with you that cannot be covered by just a coffee."

Jimin nods again in understanding, he too realizes there are too many things.

"So her name is Blue, huh?"