51 days • II

CW // This part contains some nsfw contents. You can skip if you feel uncomfortable 💟

The touch of the newly warming air was flowing through the window, filling the space between the bodies of the two

When the body that had covered his suddenly withdrew, Jimin felt cold and shivered, as if spring had never warmed the air.

His eyes are bright and saucily impatient as they follow the long, graceful legs towards the door of the room.

He straightens up a little, supported by his elbows, as if the sight of this beautiful body leaving his gaze for even a moment frightens him like nothing else could.

"Taehyung,"

As soon as Taehyung takes his hand away from the carefully closed door and he hears his name, he turns his full attention to Jimin. His patient gaze tells him that he is waiting for him.

"I don't have-" Jimin continues, "I don't have anything for protection and-"

Taehyung's short laugh interrupts him, "Baby, relax," he calmly walks to the bed, an understanding expression on his face, "I'm not planning on fucking you at Seokjin's house."

Jimin's face shows a tiny, tiny bit of disappointment, "You are not?"

Taehyung shakes his head from side to side, "My first time with you deserves more than this, besides," he stands at the foot of the bed as he speaks, "I don't want to have to be quiet while I see how you won't be gentle with me."

Jimin swallows, his eyes flickering, roaming over every inch of the other's face, "Then what are we going to do that requires me to be quiet?"

"Told you," Taehyung holds out one hand towards him, palm open, "I'm going to admire you."

Jimin's questioning gaze falls on the outstretched hand, lingers there for a moment and then practically locks onto the other's. Nevertheless, he stands up without waiting too long, walks a little on his knees and finally gets off the bed, holding the hand.

Taehyung's parted lips are redder and more delicious than when Jimin first entered the room. Jimin feels sweet when he feels them on his hand, but shudders when they find their way to his wrist.

His eyes never leave the lips that linger first on his wrist and then along his arm. Until finally he feels a kiss on his shoulder through his t-shirt.

"Is this real?" he asks, one hand still in Taehyung's warm palm and his lips on his shoulder.

Taehyung pulls back unhurriedly, facing a man who is studying him for every word that comes out of his mouth and every touch that comes out of his fingers.

He slowly lets go of his hand and places his own on Jimin's shoulder. With a gentle push, he makes him face the window.

"It is," he murmurs, his chest now pressed against Jimin's back, "But I'm going to do everything I can to make sure it keeps making you feel too good to be real."