34 days

77 hours

77 hours. Almost more than whole 3 days.
This was the time since Taehyung got out of that humid bathroom where he locked himself up.

He remembers saying to his friends waiting outside his door that 'Don't ask what happened, why I did it. Because it had to happen and I just did.' when he got out.

The only thing his friends cared about at that moment was actually the traces of cold blood on his hands and face, but Tae was too drunk and hurt to see it.

It may sound strange to an outsider, but yes, he was hurt.
He was very hurt, even though he was the one who screwed the things up and put the hurt on someone. He was resentful to himself, his past, the time that didn't give him a chance to stop and breathe, and his life because he had to hurt someone so that he could finally feel a little right.

He had gotten out of bed before the sun had risen, but hadn't woken up, because he hadn't slept since when he had fallen asleep and woken up after the night in the club. He's just been lying on his bed, getting up, sometimes cursory throwing bites into his mouth, drinking coffee and lying back.

From the living room window of his house, which is located on a high ground, he could see the city ranging down. He's sitting in the sofa leaning against that window, pulled his legs to himself and turned his body to the glass side. He leans his empty coffee cup against the back of the sofa.

Taehyung silently looks at the birds perched on the window sill at their usual hour. He smiles, his lips curl slightly, body does not move at all, and his head involuntarily bends a little and rests on his own shoulder. His hair falling on his forehead, but it's not a problem for him as long as it does not block his vision.

While Taehyung is sitting there, he is not even aware of how he looks like a sad beautiful piece of art, as a person who admires beautiful things.. He does not realize that he carries the sadness that he admires in Van Gogh's works on his own face.

After a while he spent like this, the sudden slight ringing of his bell stirs the birds in place, but does not cause them to fly away, but Taehyung frowns anyway. He can't think of anyone who could come at this early hour in the morning.

He puts his cup down on the coffee table with slow movements, and as he walks to the door, he takes a quick glance at the shorts and loose white t-shirt he's wearing and decides they won't prevent him from opening the door.

The pensive gaze he meets when he opens it belongs to someone he didn't expect to come him at this hour, even at any time of any day.

"Jimin?"

Taehyung was able to see him swallowing quickly, but he doesn't speak and puts him in a brief shock when he just walks in.

His movements are unhurried as he walks towards the sofa where Taehyung was just sitting. After Taehyung closes the door, he follows him and sits next to him without looking for a reason.