36 days • II

Before Jimin had a chance to think too much, he left the outer door and came to the man waiting next to his car

Before Jimin had a chance to think too much, he left the outer door and came to the man waiting next to his car. Because he knew that if he thought too much, he would either hide or avoid again, and he didn't want to do that anymore.

He had met Jaeyoung in Europe and they had become friends, a familiar feeling to each other during their stay there. When they decided to return to country together, the man's interest, which Jimin was already aware of, exceeded itself and brought the two closer romantically.

Jimin hadn't questioned their relationship that much since the beginning, in fact, he didn't want to, maybe he was afraid that if he questioned, he wouldn't be able to look at him that way. Because Jaeyoung had always tried so hard to make Jimin feel that he truly loved him.

But now someone had changed, something had changed, and he believed in them. He won't run away.

"Hi," he says, with a faint smile on his face. He pulls his wool cardigan from both sides and wraps it around his body with his arms.

"I miss you so much," Jaeyoung says this sentence towards his ear several times while holding him over his arms, then he pulls back and guides while one hand is still on Jimin's waist, "Why don't we go inside, you'll get cold here."

Jimin doesn't move from where he is, and this causes the other man to pause as well.

"Let's talk here."

"Jimin, you're acting strange," Jaeyoung's eyebrows are softly furrowed, his truly beautiful face turns sweet when he gets confused, "I apologized to you for that night, and I told you that I was drunk too, why-"

"Jaeyoung, I don't really want to remember that night."

"Neither do I," Jaeyoung extends his hand to him and Jimin, although not very voluntarily, puts his arm that he is covering his body under his control for a moment, lets him take the hand that is lost in his cardigan, "You have witnessed aspects of me that I never wanted you to see, and believe me, I am very ashamed."

"I can't say it's okay, Jae, I felt very uncomfortable. No matter what, they're my friends."

"But I'm your-" Jaeyoung pauses, it's obvious what he really wanted to say, but Jimin didn't give him any tangible reason to be able to say it.

Jimin knows perfectly well that he cannot continue, and feeling the silence was inevitable.

Then Jaeyoung's words cause his heart to beat, which he forgot in his ribcage;

"It's because of the guy who punched me, isn't it?"

"What?"

"Taehyung. You pulled yourself away from me because of him."

"It has nothing to do with-"

"Jimin, I saw the way you looked at him."

"I don't want to talk to you about these things, yet," he swallows and lowers his eyes to the hands of both of them.