The Queen of the night // the beginning of the conflict.

Chapter 13

The Queen of the night // the beginning of the conflict.

Light chatter between acquaintances, couples and families could be heard in the crowd, a meeting place was concurring, the talk of many people echoing simultaneously as a group was about to take their leave.

"I had better return to the Divine Realm, to keep a close watch on the incursions." - God's heir pointed out.

"Before that, I would like you to talk to someone else" - Akari pointed out, bowing.

"Akari, I asked you to drop the formalities the day I met you" - said Touya to then turn to see the girl - "tell me... who do you want me to see?"

"as you say" - said the girl, then she just walked towards some stairs that were at the back of the restaurant and asked him to follow her. And as he walked up the stairs she could feel it... a small residue of demonic power. A similar power, but at the same time very different from the blue-haired boy. When he reached the top floor he found himself with his back to a beautiful silver-haired girl, dressed in a beautiful black gothic-looking dress. The girl turned her neck to see Touya, the exotic beauty of the girl was such that for a moment he was fascinated, he could not help it, before his eyes a beautiful silver-haired girl with heterochromatic light blue and crimson red eyes was present, but there was something else, from her, he could perceive an aura totally different from the earthly beings of this world.

"So you are the boy they told me about" - the girl pointed out in a nonchalant manner. And as she spoke, Touya could see some beautiful fangs peeking shyly from the girl's mouth, that's when he realized, this girl was a vampiric Demon King.

"Excuse me, who are you? You are not from here, your power is greater than the people who inhabit this world" - Touya questioned, he could feel a bit of her power, however, he could sense something different about her.

"My name is Luminous, Luminous Valentine, I am the ruler of the Holy Papal Empire Ruberios... that in my home world" - pointed the girl while looking into the eyes of the heir of God.

"A vampire as the ruler of a Papal Empire... a Demon King Ruler of a holy nation... that is..." - Touya said somewhat surprised.

"Contradictory?" - pointed out the vampire girl raising her eyebrow somewhat annoyed.

"Interesting... I guess it was hard for you to rule such a nation from the shadows" Touya pointed out guessing her situation.

"How is it that you know?" - questioned the girl somewhat surprised.

"I just intuited it, I traveled through several worlds, and prejudice and discrimination between races are something terribly common in most of them" - he said seriously while closing his eyes remembering his old travels, and after a second of getting lost in his thoughts he regained his composure and spoke. - "And what is a Demon King from another world doing here?"

"in a short time you will have the hardest battle of your life... the battle that will mark a before and after in this era" - the vampire girl pointed out somewhat seriously.