Circle Of Chronicles (Chapter 23)

The panting sounds, and seductive phrases filled the air as both girls flopped their backs on the bed. Their heads facing the ceiling as the thin layer of sweat brimmed thier faces. “The perks of dating a firefighter, your stamina is- stupefacente” Carina spoke, her voice was breathy, as the bliss flowed through her. The exhaustion takes over as every part of her body radiates heat. 

“Perks of dating an orgasm doctor” Maya returned the smirky smile as she turned herself over, leaning on her elbow to gaze at the magnificent italian that laid next to her. She traced her middle and index finger up Carina's thigh, across her abdomen, all the way to her jawline. Resting her palm on her cheek as she grazed her thumb across the italian's cheek. Turning her head to face her, Maya laid a delicate kiss on the brunette's lips, manoeuvring her way to apply a gentle kiss to the small love bite on her collarbone, that she had accidentally gave. 

They were so caught up in the act, that Maya hadn’t even realised the reddening mark on her girlfriends collarbone. It's not like she was informed not to, she was too empowered by her beauty, that she did anything to please the girl under her. Carina's eagerness sounds only implied to Maya to keep going. The love bite was too pleasurable for her to tell her to stop. 

“aspetta” Carina seductively spoke, guiding the hovering American over to her face and moving her away from her erogenous zones. She rested her lips on the blondes. The exhaustion was still there from their previous round, causing her to pull away and inhale Maya's scent. Their foreheads linked amidst their sweaty figures, scrambling together. 

The sexual tension being relived as Maya leaned in the needed amount, peppering a line of kisses down Carinas jawline, landing on the italians sweet spot that was right under her ear. Her head reclined back into the pillow in an immense amount of pleasure, her eyes wired shut as she resisted opening her mount in an ‘o’ shape. Her hands tangled in the blonde locks that draped along Maya's exposed shoulder line, feeling the urge to tighten her grip when Maya's swollen lips attached themselves to the crook of her neck. 

Her teeth grazed slightly along her soft bronze skin, feeling Carina's hips buckled from underneath her. She returned her lips to the Italians, sharing each other's breath, exploring every square inch of each other's mouth with their tongues. 

Hands roaming each other's heated skin, and their lips travelling. The pelting ringing in their ears that they blamed on the euphoric feeling. It was soon drowned out by their lips detaching and realising that the ringing sound was not euphoria, but of one's phone, vibrating on Maya's bedside table. 

She lifted her head back in annoyance as she reached across for her phone. Grasping it in her hand, she realised it wasn’t her alarm, but a call from her other roommate. 

She slid her finger across her phone screen, answering the phone call. She went to sit up, but was eagerly pulled back down by the needy italian. Maya's face widened in shock as she felt the brunette's lips met with the base of her neck.

"Carin—"

“Maya?” The staticky voice of Andy emerged from her phone, cutting the blonde off from her attempt to stop Carinas antics. The soft feeling of Carina's lips on her neck caused her to forget she answered the call. 

“Mhmm” Maya mumbled, scared is she said any words, it would come out moany and breathy.

“Let me in, I left my keys at r- at work” Andy's words cause both women to jump in shock. Carina's face scrunched up in anger as she felt her need for relief become somber.  

“Uh- right, uhm- okay i'm coming now- I mean!- Yeah i'll let you in” Maya mentally face palmed herself at her dirty stumble. Andy contorted her face in confusion as she hung up the phone, waiting impatiently at the door to her apartment for her friend to let her in.