Passing Notes | Part 7

Barns and I were enjoying ourselves at a Christmas market. It was night time and it was snowing a little. There were people of all ages ice-skating. We saw a few people from school, but they didn't say anything to us. Either they didn't see us or they didn't care. Either way, I was fine with it. Ever since I stood up for him people started leaving him alone. No one bullied him anymore. I'm not sure why, but I was glad that they stopped.

"Do you wanna get a hot chocolate?" Barns asked, taking me out of my thoughts. "Yeah." I replied with a smile. We walked over to a vendor and ordered hot chocolate. He looked so cute in his giraffe beanie. As we drank our hot chocolate we walked around. Watching people ice-skating and whatnot. Eventually we decided to walk to a diner to have dinner. The walk was lonely and quiet. Mostly because everyone was at the Christmas market.

Once we got at the diner we were sat at a booth. He and I both ordered hot tea. We got breakfast for dinner as well. As we ate we talked about the upcoming Christmas break. We were looking forward to that break. The two of us made plans to hangout most of the time. After eating we paid for our food. Then we decided to walk home since it was so beautiful outside. We were half way to his place when he stopped. He crouched down and then stood back up. "What's up?" I asked curiously.

He then tossed a snowball at me lightly, which made me laugh softly. He smiled and pulled me close for a hug. "I couldn't resist. I hope you aren't mad at me." He said as we hugged each other. "I'm not mad at you." I replied as I gently tightened my arms around him. He gently tightened his arms around me too. We stayed like that for a while before breaking the hug. To my pleasant surprise, he gently took my hand before we continued walking.

I really enjoyed holding hands with him. He unlocked the front door and he told his parents we were home. I followed him to his room where we took some layers off. We chose to play some video games. But after a while he paused the game. "What are you doing?" I asked with a laugh. When I saw the way he was looking at me I got butterflies. There was a soft look in his beautiful blue eyes. He looked like he really wanted to tell me something. I couldn't help but wonder what was on his mind.

"Y/N, I know that we're friends. And I know that you might not feel the same way, but... I kind of developed a crush on you." He said shyly as he rubbed the back of his neck a little. I blushed from his words. I could hardly believe what he was saying. "I... I've actually developed a crush on you too." I replied shyly. "Really?" He asked after a big smile spread across his handsome face. "Yeah, really." I said smiling as well. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my temple.

I melted and shyly kissed his cheek. His eyes glanced down at my lips. "Can I kiss you?" He asked softly. "Yeah." I said softly, feeling a little nervous. We slowly closed the distance between us. When our lips met my heart skipped a beat. His lips felt so soft. He smiled and nibbled his bottom lip a little. "You're lips taste like cupcakes." He said softly before kissing me again. I giggled after the second kiss and snuggled into his chest. I felt so lucky, because I knew I had the sweetest boyfriend.

++++++++++++++
A/N: Thanks for reading!! Remember to vote, comment, share, etc. :) <3