Ch. 2 : Vacation is Over!

A little notes from me. This chapter will contain some conversations that supposed to be in different language (Even though still typed in English 555). But, I will differentiate it from font style.

Normal : Thai language

Bold : Korean language

Italic : English

Hope you don't get confused. Lastly, Enjoy! ;)

.

.

.

.

.

Two alarms have been ringing since half an hour ago. Luckily, they are in a private area or they'll get complain for sure. At the end, Gulf is the first to open his eyes. Even though his eyes are still very sleepy, he doesn't want to miss the fun of his vacation. His hand reaches out to his future brother-in-law. It lands perfectly on Mix's face.

"Yo, wake up..."

"Hhhhh... Five minute more please..."

"Deal..."

Both curl up again. The cold temperature is very suitable for sleeping, especially inside warm sleeping bag. It doesn't take long for their eyes to close again.

"Gup, let me sleep... Why are you moving around? The bed sways...", Mix murmurs.

"I'm sleeping, Mix... I don't even have energy to move... It's you who keep moving... Stop making our beds rock, Mix..."

"Wait... Something doesn't sound right... We're camping in a tent... That means we're not sleeping in a bed..."

"In that case...", both open their eyes abruptly and sit up.

"EARTHQUAKEEEEE!!!", they exclaim at the same time.

The drowsiness instantly disappeares. They rush out of the tent when the shaking feels stronger. They are agape to see around them which was supposedly very green of the trees are now covered by soil. Seems like the earthquake also causes landslides too. Just after few minutes, large aftershocks occurrs. Trees, tents, and garden lamp also sway. Gulf and Mix immediately holds guardrail. The sea of soil crashes again. It's really terrifying. Nobody knows how many people are hit by the soil down there.

"I-It's stopped, right?"

"Y-Yes, Mix...", both of them sigh in relief.

"The earthquake was huge. Luckily, we are up here..."

"Oh, gosh! No internet!", Gulf says after he checks his phone.

"Me either!"

"Looks like internet was damaged because of the disaster earlier..."

"Hmmm... Was Seoul also shaken up badly?"

"Don't worry, Mix! P'Earth can take care of himself..."

"I'm not worrying about him, Gup! I know he won't get hurt. Plus, he must have been on his way here during the earthquake..."

"Then..."

"I'm worried about my babies and other pets in my petshop. They couldn't run outside. They must be scared and stressed. My poor babies...", Mix pouts.

"Oh... I thought you-"

"Sir, please follow us! We will lead you to the meeting point. Our team is waiting there...", an officer came toward them from above.