Little Message for You ♡

Dear my beloved readers,

Hiii! Panpan is here! How are you, guys? It's been really a long time since I posted a story, right? Time does fly. It feels like I just finished the final chapter yesterday, yet few months have passed. Big thanks to all of you who still waited for my story. I'm sorry I can't make more extra chapter for this story. I hope you understand and also like the only extra chapter of "Golden Triangle". Like I always say. I'm really happy and grateful knowing you guys read my story, love it, and leave some comments. It gives me more motivation to write. So, I want to thank you once again that because of you I still continue writing until this day. 

Along with this post, I also would like to announce that I'm ready for posting a new story. The title of my next story is "The Secret of Destiny". The main couple of my new story is one of the couple I like right now which is Billy and Babe. Do you guys like them too? This story will be a mix of action-romance-horror story. Ah! This story will also be the first ABO verse story I've ever made. You can check the synopsis of "The Secret of Destiny" at the end of this post or directly check on my profile. I hope you will like it.

Last but not least, I hope you guys are always happy and healthy wherever you are. Have a nice day, guys! Thank you for reading this message!

Best Regards,

Panpan ♡

***********

Synopsis of "The Secret of Destiny":

In this new era, secondary gender equality is already underway. There is no reason for someone to give up their dreams just because they are not alpha or beta. Like Babe who still fight for his dream to become a member of special forces. And, because of his dream, he also got to meet his mate or destined couple, Billy.

Billy and Babe are type of people who don't believe about destined couple. They have the principle that a relationship should start because of their feelings, not because of their secondary gender. It's a normal thing now. The destined mates don't get together. They instead marry and have children with the one they truly love. Of course, after going through a special ritual to break the bond.

Even so, Billy and Babe still got together. It's true when people say "One incident might change everything". They finally admit their feelings. But, that is not the end. Behind the clear sky, there are black clouds that are ready to send a storm. It's just the beginning of the real obstacle. Will they be ready to face the darkest reality of a secret that has been kept for decades? Will their bond remain strong or will it be broken?

Warning: This story might contain m-preg!