Ch. 5 : Goodbye, Doctor!

The next morning, Gulf comes back to hospital. He is refreshed after having a good rest. Today, Earth and Mix only drop him at hospital because they have to go work. The cardiologist stops by the cardiology department office. He greets dr. Cho.

"Good morning, dr. Cho!"

"Good morning, dr. Gulfian! You came just in time. The results of the examination of Mr. Nunew Chawarin have come out. Would you like to join our morning briefing and also discuss Mr. Nunew's condition?"

"Sure, doc! I'm happy to help."

Gulf follows the head of cardiology department to a meeting room. A group of peopld have been waiting there. They immediately stand-up. After dr. Cho sits, then they sit down again and start the briefing.

It takes almost an hour for them to discuss, especially dr. Gulfian is there too. The briefing almost turns into an open class. The residents are full of curiousity. They ask a lot of things from causes until treatment because they know Gulf dealt with many special cases. This is a rare opportunity. On the other hand, the young cardiologist has no problem answering all those questions. Although he looks fierce, he is also the one who always teach the resident doctors or interns in his department. The head of cardiology department thanks him for the sudden class. Once they finish, Gulf and dr. Cho go to Nunew's room.

"Good morning, Mr. Nunew! Are you feeling better today?", dr. Cho greets his patient.

"A lot better, dr. Cho..."

"Okay! Let me check you for a moment!", the doctor checks Nunew's condition.

"Your condition is much better than yesterday, Mr. Nunew. If in a week, your condition keeps stable like this, you can go home..."

"Really, doc?", he says excitedly.

"Yes, Mr. Nunew!"

"Thank you so much, doc!"

"It's my pleasure, Mr. Nunew! And, where is your brother? We need to discuss about your treatment plan..."

"He is picking up my friends at hotel. He should be arriving soon..."

Knock! Knock!

"Good morning, Jelly!!!", Nat says loudly when he enters the room.

"Oopss! Good morning, everyone~", his voice suddenly softens.

"Good morning, Jelly! Good morning, Yim!"

"How are you today, Nu?", Yim asks calmly.

"I feel a lot better. Doctor also told me, if my condition is stable like this, I can go home in a week..."

"Glad to hear that!"

"Really, Jelly? P'Max must be happy to hear this good news!"

"Euh, right! Where is P'Max? Why are you two here alone?"

"He left his stuff at hotel, so he's on his way back to there..."

"Ahh, I see..."

"dr. Cho, my brother is going back to the hotel to pick up the things he left. Is it okay if you discuss it later after my brother arrives?"

"Sure, Mr. Nunew! Please let the nurse know when your brother is ready!"

dr. Cho leaves to continue his work while Gulf stays in the room. He will say goodbye because he has to go back to Thailand soon. However, before he could speak, his ears catch a foreign sound from outside. He frowns. It sounds like people are fighting.