Extra Chapter : Nunew's First Love

Two years later...

"Dr. Gulfian, there is an emergency patient with an abnormal heart condition.", someone says through a HT.

"I'll be there in a minute."

Gulf uses a half face mask and takes his stethoscope before storming out the tent. The intense heat immediately greets him when he comes out. But, after two months here, he is used to this desert weather. He runs a little so he can quickly reach the emergency hospital.

"Dr. Gulfian is here!", a nurse announces.

The doctor immediately checks the patient's condition. The results of the roentgen and blood examination aren't good. This patient needs surgery as soon as possible. When he is about to give order, the siren suddenly goes on. Everyone looks panicked, except the doctor who seems to be annoyed.

"Doc, we have to evacuate first. The terrorists will arrive soon...", a nurse who is already scared says.

"Tsk! I won't go anywhere. This patient needs help."

"B-But, doc-"

"You can leave first if you want, but I will still do the surgery."

"Doc..."

"I'll be your assistant, Dr. Gulfian.", Tutor suddenly appears from nowhere with his clothes that have lots of bloodstains.

"It's more than enough. The rest go and evacuate our patients to safe place!"

"Yes, doc!", they answer in unison.

Honestly, they feel uncomfortable leaving the doctor in a dangerous place. But, they are really scared. This is indeed the risk of deciding to work in an area that is prone to terrorist attacks. Even though the army has tight security, sometimes enemies manage to attack. Not long ago, there was a doctor who had to die because he was kidnapped by terrorists while performing surgery on a patient.

"Let's get ready, Tutor!"

"Yes, doc!"

Surgery is in progress. The patient's condition is not very good. They are trying to finish this surgery as quickly as possible. However, the noise outside becomes louder. It seems like this fight has spread into the medical camp.

"Focus, Tutor!"

"I'm sorry, doc!"

"Hold this! We're almost done."

"Yes, doc!"

Gulf stitches up his patient's body very quickly. Having been in places like this several times has trained him to carry out the surgeries much faster than ordinary doctor. Tutor bandages the stitches and the surgery officially ended.

"Tutor, you stay here and monitor the patient!"

"W-Where are you going, doc?"

"I'll check the conditions outside."

"Don't do that, doc! It's dangerous!"

"You know who I am, don't you?", Gulf smirks.

"But, still doc-"

"You will be in trouble if something happens to that patient. So, watch him carefully, understand?", the assistant gulps and nods.

In the span of two years, many things have changed. Earth and Mix married last year. Now, they are expecting their first child to be born. Fort, who was once very spoiled, has now become more mature. And, he also succeeded in conquering the heart of his crush. Fate seemed to be joking with him at that time. When he has given up on his feelings, they met again at an event. As for Max and Nat, they still remain the most romantic couple even though they have to be in a long distance relationship for a while. Nat is doing an internship in a remote area.