Ch. 29 : My Genius Uncle

"P'Park, any progress? Others will be leaving soon. It could be bad if they realized P'Gulf and Fort disappeared..."

"Khun Nu, we have checked CCTV. They are spotted on camera around three hours ago. Heading to forest area.", Nunew frowns.

"Forest? What are they doing there? Is there something there that we don't know about?"

"Who's going to the forest?", his mother suddenly appears from nowhere.

"N-No one..."

"Nunew, did Gulf and Fort go to the forest?", the son nods at the end after hesitating for a moment.

"They left when we had a meeting..."

"Are you sure they're heading to the forest? Park, have you confirmed this?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I checked the video myself."

"Mama, is there something in the forest?"

"Forest... Gasp! If he gets into the forest, it means he's trying to leave this island! We have to find them!"

"H-Huh? Wait, Ma! Please explain first! I don't understand..."

"At the end of the forest, there is a small hidden pier. In the past, Mama built it so that Apo and his siblings could visit their parents' ashes more easily and not be noticed by anyone. It's just that, since Papa and Mama lived here, they couldn't come here anymore. Mama doesn't think he still remembered the way. But, if they did get out of this island, their lives would be in danger. Our enemy is very close now..."

"What?! Gulf left this island with Fort?!"

Apo almost faints hearing their conversation. Not only is his brother in danger, his son's life is also at stake. Nunew and his mother quickly hold his hands. They take him to sit on the couch.

"Apo, don't worry! Aunty will go to look for him in the forest. It's been years since he passed the path. They're probably lost now..."

Ting!

This is the list of moles in our clans. I'll stop them before they make troubles. And, don't worry. I promise to bring your son home safely, P'Po

"Aunty, we have to stop them from leaving!"

"What happened, Po?"

Aunty Natee and Nunew gasp when Apo shows the message. They quickly move. Unfortunately, all of them have left. The three go back to the bunker. At least, they can warn them through their communication channel.

"Natee, where is Gulf and Fort?", the latter sighs heavily.

"That's the problem, Nala. They left this island..."

"WHAT?!", everyone in the room exclaims.

"But, there is something more important. There are spies in our clans. Show them, Po!"

"Yes, Aunty!"

The large screen shows a file listing the names of the people and which clan they belonged to. Jitra and Kai gasp. Their eyes widen as they find few names that are frequently involved in missions.

Ting!

I'll send the photos to everyone on board. Tell them to stay away from those people or they could get hurt too. Btw, I have separated the communication channel for you. You can safely talk to our people

Apo frowns. How can his little brother do all this? He knows Gulf is really smart, but this... He shakes his head. It's not time for this. He has to focus on the battle. He then activates the microphone.