Ch. 25 : His Nightmare is Our Nightmare

Gulf and Fort are still talking in the garden. The nephew laughs non-stop. At first, they just wanted to talk about Fort's grandparents. Now, the topic has changed to the beginning of his Papo and Daddy's love story.

"Hahaha! Seriously, uncle? Papo did that?"

"Unbelievable, huh? I also wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it in person. How could a teenager have the audacity to shove cake in the face of a mafia family's child. But, your Papo did it anyway. He was upset after getting bullied by a person who likes your Daddy. Even though he had avenged that woman's actions, but he was still annoyed when he saw your father's face..."

"Whoa! Papo was really cool!"

"Fortfort, every hubby in our family will always be afraid of his wife. Look at your grandparents, and also Uncle Earth and Uncle Mix. They didn't dare to argue with their wifey if it wasn't really a very dangerous thing..."

"Uohhh! It's so accurate!", Gulf smirks.

"Ohhhhh~ You already have a boyfriend, huh?", the younger blushes while twisting his body.

"Not yet. Hehe~ He's just my crush..."

"Oh, nooo~ My little nephew has grown up now. My cute nephew will be busy with his boyfriend after this..."

"No, Uncle Gupgup!", he says a little panicked.

"But, don't worry! My new little nephew will be launched in a few months. All my love will go to the baby!"

"Uncleeeee~", Fort pouts.

"Hahaha! This spoiled child wants a boyfriend? Whoever your boyfriend is will get headache for sure!"

From a distance, there is someone watching them. Gulf feels uncomfortable. His laughter stops in an instant. He touches the underside of the garden table slowly. His eyes widen. He eavesdrops their conversation. Fort is confused because his uncle is suddenly quiet. Gulf tries to tell him about that man. Luckily, his nephew catches his signal easily.

"Uncle, why..."

"Nothing. I suddenly remembered my important stuffs. Where do you save it?"

"Ohhhh, your tablet and laptop?"

"Yes..."

"In the secret room. Near the kitchen..."

"Secret room or storage room, hm?"

"It's seriously secret room, uncle! It's exactly behind the kitchen, under the stairs. Grandpa Jiji told me to save it there...", Gulf frowns.

"Grandpa Jiji? Ohhh, uncle Jitra?"

"Yes, uncle!"

"Okay then! I can rest easy then. Let's go back to the room!"

As expected, that man leaves after hearing Fort's words. Gulf smirks. His suspicions are confirmed. Fort pushes the wheelchair away from the table. But, Gulf stops him in the middle. He stands up and checks his wheelchair. He chuckles when he found that little thing on it. He then walks inside with his nephew. Leaving that poor wheelchair there.

"Fort, get help! I'll go there first!"

"No, uncle! I'll just go there! And, uncle looks for help...", Gulf chuckles.

"Dare to order your uncle around?"

"Unclee, I did this because I was worried about uncle's safety. Uncle recently had surgery. Look, uncle is still hobbling..."

"Don't worry about me, Fort! I promise I won't do anything until you come with help..."

"Pinky promise?", Fort shows his pinky finger.