Ch. 8 : My Sweet Bun is An Angel

"MIXXXX, I'M SUPER DUPER ANNOYED TODAY!", Gulf complains as soon as the video-call connected.

"AND, I KNOW THE REASON! HAHAHA!", Mix bursts into laughter.

"What happened, Gulf?", the older brother asks when he passes behind his fiancé.

"I'm super annoyed, P'Earthhh!", the doctor pouts.

"And, who made my little brother mad?"

"E-Ehhh... You better not know, Phi. Hehe~ It isn't too important either..."

"Okay. It's up to you. But, if he's been bothering you too much, I won't stay still."

"Roger that, Boss!"

"Nah! You guys keep on chatting. I still have some work to do. Bye!"

"Gup, continue! I want to know the whole story..."

*** Flashback On ***

Gulf just finished with his daily schedule. Today, he took longer time to finish due to the large number of patients who came. He is really tired and hungry. But, he barely has energy left to queue at the cafetaria. It must be very crowded there since now is dinner time. So, the doctor decides to go back to his office and eat some snacks.

Few bouquets of flowers cover the table. Another gifts are on the couch. This is the scene he sees every day as soon as he walks into his office. The young cardiologist shakes his head. Good thing he doesn't have a pollen allergy, otherwise he would be sneezing non-stop by now. However, something is catching his attention today. He actually barely opens or looks at the gifts he received, but this one is exception. A big sweet bun doll is among several small dolls. And, don't forget about the super cute greeting card that says 'Open me for Surprise!'. He pulls the top. It does open like a box. There are warm sweet buns inside the fluffy doll.

"People are getting more creative lately, huh?"

Instead of tasting the food, he is more curious about how this box can keep food warm. He inspects the outside and inside carefully. Seems like they put some kind of heaters around the box which obviously can barely be felt from the outside due to the doll's thick cotton.

Knock! Knock!

"Come in!"

"Did you call me, doc?"

"Yes, Tutor. Wait a minute!"

"Okay, doc!", Gulf goes to take a file full of sticky notes from his drawer.

"I've checked your report. There are several parts that need to be revised."

"Thank you, doc!"

"And, reduce your typos too. It's really annoying.", he says coldly.

"Copy that, doc! Hehe~", Tutor giggles shyly.

After almost a year working with dr. Gulfian, he is used to it already. The doctor is indeed fierce, but he isn't angry. It's just the way he talks everyday. Plus, he knows Gulf only want the best for his students. All this time, it was Gulf who taught him. The cardiologist never got angry if Tutor asks a lot of questions and will only scold him if the mistakes he made were serious.

"And, help me move these out!"

"Ok, doc!"

Tutor carries as many as possible the bouquets. Each of them isn't small. Plus, don't forget about other gifts. That's why he has to go back and forth. Luckily, the gifts today are mostly dolls. He can easily move them out in one go. After he is done, he goes back to Gulf's office to get his report and the last gift. It is left open.