22

Rooster's POV
Two weeks later
Jake and I go down to the kitchen and he mumbles "I'm so fucking hungry." I laugh saying "you'll be ok" as he looks through the fridge. I slap his ass as I walk by him and he says "hey!" I shrug and I sit on the counter.

Jake says "we have go back tomorrow." I say "no one's home, make the most of it." Jake says "I love you" walking over to me and stands in between my legs. I smile saying "I love you too" wrapping my arms around his neck. He kisses me slowly and moves closer to me. Someone walks through the kitchen saying "stop being gross in my kitchen."

Jake jumps ten feet in the air it feels like and it's just Harpers new boyfriend. I laugh saying "you jumped so bad" and he says "I thought it was my dad" laughing. He kisses me again as this guy leaves. Jake rubs my thighs gently and I smile saying "Jake, you are wild."

He says "we don't have anything to do today" and I say "I think you are going to be very busy" kissing him. Jake says "come on" grabbing my hand and we go up to his room. We lay down and he kisses me saying "I hope we get to room together at least." I say "teachers get private rooms. We won't be rooming together" quietly. I rest my head on his chest and he says "god, I'm gonna miss you." I say "you might have to use your hand."

He whines saying "fuck!" I chuckle saying "Jake. We need to be serious for a second, love." He says "talk to me, doll face." I say "when we get back there, we have to see what we can do to change the rule. If we can't change it, we're gonna have to keep our mouths shut. We're gonna have to be really careful."

Jake says "do we want to talk to him together or do you want to do it? Or me do it?" I say "can we do it together?" He says "sure, doll" holding me tighter. I move to throw my leg over his waist and he kisses my forehead, gently gripping my thigh. I rub his arm and he says "I'm so glad we're flying tomorrow" quietly.

I say "me too. Makes it so much easier" quietly and kiss him. We just cuddle for the day, keeping it up ourselves. Ignoring everyone and just talking things out, us feeling all the stress melt off before we load it all back on. Jake plays with my fingers slowly, tracing his fingers over my palm.

He mumbles "maybe we'll be rooming next to each other. I heard a couple of the rooms connect." I say "really?" He nods and I say "that'll be good if we get that." Jake says "or if we could just room together." I say "I fucking hope so but it probably won't happen" watching the sunset through his window.

He rubs my back saying "we will be ok. Us being apart while we're there, if we have to be, won't tear us apart, babydoll." I mumble "we have got to talk to each other everyday that's just us. I'm not saying this cause we're on thin ice, it's so we stay off of thin ice."

He says "it'll certainly relieve tension" and I say "this talk is not going to be a blowjob as much as you want it to be" quietly. He mumbles "I know" making me chuckle. He says "let's make a deal. It'll be like a small date just in one of our rooms. If it goes well, I think we deserve something in return."

I say "deal" kissing him softly. He smiles saying "I'm kind of glad we're flying tomorrow rather than driving." I say "I'm never driving that again. That was awful" chuckling. He says "I'd do it again but I don't think I want to" quietly. I chuckle saying "that's fair" rubbing my hand over his stomach.

We talk for awhile then we eventually fall asleep, holding each other, not really ready for tomorrow yet saying we are.

The next day

We get up early to pack and go to the airport. I say "Jake I need a wife beater." He says "my ex uncle lives down the street." I say "like a tank top" chuckling and he says "I know" throwing one at me. I smell it saying "this is yours" and he says "and I will think about it all day." I put it on, chuckling, and I put my uniform on. Jake says "you're so hot" smirking.

I chuckle saying "let's go, loser" offering him a hand. He takes it, putting a toothpick in his mouth, and his aviators on. We leave to go to the airport after he says bye to his mom and the rest of his family and I thank her for everything. She says "you're welcome, honey. You take care of my son and you watch out for this angel, he's beautiful and you need him more than you need me."

Jake says "I will, momma" and I say "I'll keep an eye on him" chuckling and we leave. We get to the airport and we get through everything and we walk through the airport to our gate. I say "Jake, wait." I see a teen girl sitting on the floor against a wall, seemingly crying.

I look at him and he says "what?" I say "go to the gate, I know where I'm going. Just text me." I go over to the girl and I say "hey" quietly, sitting next to her. She looks up, tears just streaming down her face saying "what do you want?" I say "you seemed to need some help, so I'm here to offer some help."

She cries saying "I don't need your help" rubbing her temple. I say "I didn't have to come over here, ya know. You aren't being a burden to me at all, if anything I'm technically burdening you." She looks at me saying "I can't find my gate and I lost my parents and they were mad at me so I'm just freaking out. They haven't said anything over the intercom about me being lost yet either" brushing her long hair to her back.