29

Rooster's POV
I go over to Jake and he smirks saying "thanks, doll" kissing me softly. A few students walk by saying "gross" or "cooties" like a bunch of children. Phoenix says "you shut the hell up." They look confused and Phoenix says "hey, Rooster. Bagman." Jake says "when is that going to stop?!"

I chuckle and we all talk for a bit then I walk over to the piano, cutting the music. I play for a little bit, just noodling. People crowd around me and I play more so what the people want: Great Balls Of Fire. I'm thinking more about my dad lately now that I'm back here.

This is my last mission, even if I live. I'm retiring out of active combat. I'm done. I can't do it anymore. This just makes me end up I'm gonna be dead in the ocean from a plane malfunction like my father. I look at Jake occasionally as I sing and when I finish, everyone cheers and claps. It lightens the mood of this place.

I sigh and I look at Jake. I peck his lips saying "we can go back before everyone else goes back?" Jake smirks saying "I like that" and I say "all I want is for my husband to take care of me." I squeeze his hand and we go back slowly, taking our time.

He says "I do take care of you, don't I?" I say "I want cuddles" kissing his cheek. We eventually get back and we go into his room, his sheets and the rest of his room smelling like him already.

Jake lays down and says "come lay down, babydoll" and I lay down with him after we strip, him holding me close. I kiss him and he rubs my back, slowly putting me to sleep.

The next day

I wake up and Jake says "I don't want to do anything." I say "then let's not do anything." He says "dogfight football." I say "time to school them all." We put on casual clothes and Jake says "you're so pretty" kissing me. I smile saying "come on, hottie. We have things to do."

We walk out of his room and people start walking out, lining up in front of us. Jake says "today, we're gonna have some fun" smirking. I say "meet at the beach in an hour" looking over at Jake. That stupid smirk doesn't leave his face then I say "you're dismissed."

They all leave and I change then I go to Jakes room. He says "have you heard of knocking? What if I was jerking off or something?" I chuckle saying "it's just me, daddy" wrapping my arms around his waist from behind. He chuckles saying "glad it's you, babydoll."

I rub his side saying "what if you were getting off when I came in? Heaven forbid." He says "I'd want it to be you" us chuckling. I kiss his neck saying "it's happened before." He says "no" sarcastically. He finishes getting ready and we walk out, the kids just walking around. I say "you're glad you're hot because god, you're a whore."

Jake says "I call this harassment of coworkers." I say "slow down there, cowboy. You can't just say that in this economy." He says "you like me though, so it's kind of on you." I say "are you saying I made you a whore?"

Jake says "maybe" and I say "that happened before we were official. You were already a whore." Jake says "ok, you right you right." I say "we have to talk at some point like serious." He holds my hand saying "talk to me, doll."

I say "we have to talk future." Jake says "oh. That's a big one." I say "well, it's going to kick our asses in a couple weeks if we aren't careful, Jake." He smirks saying "we won't have to worry if we kick it's ass first" and he kisses me. I say "you're good" smiling against his lips.

He says "can I take you out to dinner tonight?" I say "yes please" smiling and he kisses me saying "I've got plans." I say "what kind of plans?" We just walk down to the beach from where we are, it's about a mile, and we just take it slow.

We play football down on the beach for what feels like two minutes but it's pitch black outside by the time we get back. I grab a towel just wiping sweat off myself and Jake chuckles saying "let me help you out" as I struggle with my back. I smile at him and he wipes my lower back and I do the same for him.

I say "what's your plan for tonight?" He says "I'm not telling you." I smile and we finish getting dressed. I say "you worry me when you say that you have plans." Jake smiles saying "don't worry about it, doll. I got you." I say "I've been thinking and" and Jake cuts me off saying "and you need a drink cause babydoll, you are so tense."

I mumble "you are perfect. I'm convinced. Can I be honest with you?" He says "of course, doll. What's up?" I say "if you don't have reservations, I think we should stay here." He says "I don't have reservations. We still have a bottle of that wine." I say "god, you're an angel."

Jake says "there is only one thing I love more than you." I say "what's that?" He says "wearing no clothes" taking his shirt off, making me laugh. I smile and I say "wines in my room." He takes his pants off saying "well, what do I do now?" I giggle saying "I'm not going to get it."

I take my shirt off and he says "now that's just cruel" making me laugh. He walks out of the room and I hear a few whistles. Jake comes back to me saying "never doing that again" laughing and he lays down with me. He mumbles "talk to me." We sit up and we sip wine as we talk about everything.