Ali's 1st Day of Kindergarten

Ali's pov:
I wake up and get up out of bed and walk to auntie's bed and see her laying there still asleep . i know better from momma not to wake her or i might get my butt beat so i go back to my room and try to open my dollie i got yesterday from auntie and i feel so tired still. I get her somewhat open but then give up and get tired and just decide to lay back down feeling exhausted. i shut my eyes again and fall asleep alittle before getting shook and seeing aunt abby over me "happy first day of kindergarten! my love " she says smiling "lets get you changed would you like breakfast? " she says grabbing my blue dress with long sleeves tights and boots out of the closet with a navy boy to match. she gently takes my nightgown off and dresses me so pretty in my school clothes. im still so tired she brushes my hair gently and gives me french braids and puts the bow away and grabs a navy head band instead. i look at her as she asks again"how bout some breakfast hun?" she says finishing off my hair i shake my head not feeling hungry at all "are you sure lunch isnt till twelve oclock at school you might be hungry if you dont eat breakfast" she tries hard to convince me i look at her really not wanting to but i end up nodding anyways she goes over to the kitchen and makes me some eggs and toast as i sit at the counter and color. she hands it to me but i dont want it. i try anways because i know i have to i force as much down my throat as i can stomach and then i stop when the plates half way gone " can i be done please? " i ask politely expecting her to yell i flinch "baby why are you flinching? its okay you dont need to finish it if your not hungry you did a good job" my body relaxs "oh.. okay" i say in a small voice "its time to go baby are you ready?" i nod even though im alittle scared . we get in the car and i start getting even more scared. we get to this little purple buliding and it looks pretty i get excited to go inside " alrighty ali " she says grabbing me out of the car. she holds my hand and takes me inside i see a lady with blonde hair when we walk in "hi im Ms. Lorrie im gonna be your teacher for kindergarten whats your name? " i hide behind auntie abby "ali its okay. lets go sit at your seat" she says leading me over to a desk with my name tag on it. she pulls out my chair and i sit still scared. " its time for me to go baby" she kisses my forehead " i love you ill see you later my love " and then she leaves and i see sit there scared. i look around and then i see maddie come in the door i smile real big " hi!" i say "hi "she says she takes me over to the dolls and we play alittle while everyone comes in. my face feels really hot but i don't think about it much. " alright class " says our teacher "we have a new student today please join me over on the rug after you clean up" she says loudly maddie and i clean up then maddie shows me where the rug is. i feel really tired now but i sit criss cross next to maddie while our teacher begins. "alison can you stand please " i do as im told. "class this is alison and shes gonna be our new friend in kindergarten can everyone say hi" she introduces "hi alison! " everyone yells and then i sit down and she starts reading us a story i listen intently. " alright kiddos were gonna go back to our seats and do some work before lunch" she says instructing us all back to our desk when a dark hair women with light blue eyes and a yellow dress walks in" ms. lorrie can i see alison please? " she says "sure alison this is ms kimble shes gonna take you to tell us how smart you are! " ms. lorrie says i nod then get up "hey alison you wanna come down the hall with me " ms kimble says we walk down the hall and now my face is really hot and im getting really tired again and my tummy is hurting really bad . i walk into the room with her and feel so uncomfortable. i could feel my cheeks getting red "alison can you sit on the bean bag for me " ms kimble instructs i listen "lets see how smart you are " she comes down to my level and i begin to feel more and more uncomfortable and hot "whats your name? " she begins "alison" i said softly "how old are you ?" she continues "im five " i respond back "okay can you say the letters i show you for me" she shows me a bunch of letters and i get them all right. then my stomach starts to do cartwheels and i feel extremely tired. " okay alison let me see your hands " she says i show her and she touches my hands. she winches "honey your hands are like ice are you okay? " she asks before i can respond she touches my head "alison your head is burning hot. " she says concerned " lets go to the nurse and see whats going on " she says i nod and stand not feeling well at all now. we walk a few hallways over to the a pink office with a white door "hi im ms hotch im the school nurse. and your alison? its your first day honey? " she asks i nod because im too tired to respond "ms kimble said your head is hot is anything else bothering you honey " she asks " my tummy " i said with what feels like all my energy she puts a thermometer in my mouth and it keeps raising for a while till it beeps "103 " she says concerned uh oh i think to myself "im gonna have someone bring your stuff down to you. looks like your going home kiddo your most definitely sick" she says "anyone you want to bring your stuff down for you? " "maddie please " i said "okay honey you can lay down on the cot if you want " she points to the cot in the room. i nod and go to lay down but as soon as i do i bolt up feeling nauseous "you okay hon? you feel like your gonna throw up? " she asks i shake my head "okay" i watch her call my teacher to get my things and then i see maddie a few minutes later " i think i got you sick ali" she says i nod at her "im sorry " she says apologetically " its okay " i tell her she leaves and i see ms.hotch pick up the phone again probably to call auntie . i stay sitting up to afraid to lay down feeling terrible. just wanting my auntie as soon as possible.
abby's pov:
i leave  for the studio right after i drop off ali. and i spend the day there giving littles classes and doing some privates. chloe walks into the room and i begin her private just then gia knocks on the door "gianna have told you multiple times not to come in when im having a private!" i yell over the music. she stops the music "i know but theres someone on the phone for you its Alison's school" she explains i get nervous being its the first day " chloe practice turning ill be right back"i say walking out of the room over to the front desk to the phone "hi " i say taking the phone "hi is this abby lee miller alison's aunt?" the women says "yes this is, is something the matter with alison? " i question " hi this is the nurse ms.hotch calling from Lorries elementary center I have Alison in my office with 103 fever and im gonna need you to come pick her up " she says calmly "103? is she okay? " i say concerned "yeah she says her stomach hurts and shes wont lay down" she says "okay well im on my way. " i say "okay shell be here in the office" she says "okay" i say hanging up im immediately worried. i look over to Gianna " G that was the school alison has 103 fever and a stomach ache i have to go get her keep chloe here ill be back" i instruct grabbing my keys and my coat. i drive over to the school quickly i ring the bell " abby lee miller here to pick up alison" i say they buzz me in and i walk into the school and walk down the nurse where ive picked maddie up multiple times. "hi abby shes right over there" ms hotch says i come into the room to see ali laying against the wall pale as a ghost with bright red cheeks and i feel terrible i walk over to her "alibear" i say feeling her forehead and cheeks "my poor baby" i say she looks so incredibly out of it. she puts arms up in the air and i scoop her up and carry her and her book bag " thank you ms hotch hopefully shell be back wednesday " i said while heading back to the car with my poor sick girl
ali's pov:
i squeeze auntie tight before she puts me in the car "i love you" i say " i love you too baby. " she hugs me back gently "are you okay my sweet girl?" she questions "'my tummy hurts really bad and im really tired " i tell her honestly "okay baby well i need to finish up working so im gonna take you to the studio theres a back room with a bed and my personal office where you can sleep " she explains i nod. the whole ride over to the studio i feel super nauseous and sick. the car stops before it gets really bad. i get up and auntie unlocks the door and shows me the back room of the studio. she gets me tucked in and rubs my back till fall asleep. about an hour later i wake up feeling incredibly nauseous i can feel myself about to get sick and i bolt up to go to bathroom when i throw up everywhere all over me and all over the floor and i cant stop so i start crying. i see gia walk in "oh shit let me go get abby " she leaves about five minutes later auntie comes running in and im still throwing up nonstop. she doesnt even get mad she just comes over and starts rubbing my back softly " its okay baby " she says trying to comfort me. i stop for a minute and try to get up to go to the bathroom i make it half way there before i vomit all over the floor once again crying extremely hard with auntie holding my hand and rubbing my back "come on baby lets try and get you to the bathroom " she says once i stop we finally make it to the bathroom in the office suite my stomach starts doing cartwheels and i know im about to poop myself i pull my tights down quick and sit down then feel another wave of nausea i grab the trash can next to the toliet and start puking again aunt abby is rubbing my back and my head and trying to comfort me as best as she can but im sobbing "my poor girl" she says after about 20 minutes of nonstop torture my body feels empty and i get off the toliet i go and sit on aunties lap whos been sitting in front of the toliet holding the garbage and my hand. my body is cold and trembling and feels lifeless i lay on her arm still extremely nauseous now with a headache "my baby " she scratchs my head "would you like to get changed? " she asks i shake my head not wanting to move an inch and have to start the process again "okay baby" i start to get comfy on her arm while sitting on her lap when i feel another wave i kneel right in front of her and puke again with her arms around my body this time. this is so bad.